Transgenders Everywhere - Please stop this now!

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 6K
D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member

It seems Transexuals, Transgenders whatever you call them are everywhere.

If someone wants to change sex then good luck to them, I may think they are mentally ill but the choice is theirs and who am I to stop them.

What I do take exception to is when they start to take the piss, I do not believe they should be able to compete in events that are woman or men only.

Below are just a few examples of piss taking.

Transgender MMA Fighter Breaks Female Opponent’s Skull. Are we getting too “politically correct” with reality

Miss Universe is breaking new ground at this year’s pageant with the first transgender contestant to ever compete for the crown, and those betting on the competition are declaring her a heavy favourite.

Angela Ponce won her qualifying rounds in Spain and will represent her country at the 2018 Miss Universe pageant in Bangkok, Thailand.

Gamblers Doubling Down On Transgender Miss Universe Contestant

Victor Crowley

PI Member

It seems Transexuals, Transgenders whatever you call them are everywhere.

If someone wants to change sex then good luck to them, I may think they are mentally ill but the choice is theirs and who am I to stop them.

What I do take exception to is when they start to take the piss, I do not believe they should be able to compete in events that are woman or men only.

Below are just a few examples of piss taking.

Transgender MMA Fighter Breaks Female Opponent’s Skull. Are we getting too “politically correct” with reality

Miss Universe is breaking new ground at this year’s pageant with the first transgender contestant to ever compete for the crown, and those betting on the competition are declaring her a heavy favourite.

Angela Ponce won her qualifying rounds in Spain and will represent her country at the 2018 Miss Universe pageant in Bangkok, Thailand.

Gamblers Doubling Down On Transgender Miss Universe Contestant

Is that her real name,Ponce?Priceless,you couldn't make this shit up!But seriously,these trannies are pretty fucked up individuals,suicide rates are skyhigh,they're more deserving of pity than scorn!But what is deserving of large helpings of scorn are the leftist scum who try and politicize the whole thing,and use it as a weapon to create division!

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Its ridiculous in sport, my son wants to be a soccer player, I should tell him he should dress up in woman's clothes, say his name is Claudia and by the time he is 18 he could be playing for the Irish woman's team.

But then I am a decent human being, love my kid and not mentally ill.

You just know someone is going to do it though.

Ted

PI Member
Again, it's women who are the losers.

A woman who trains and sacrifices for her sport can be walked on by a man who jumps the fence because he couldn't cut it with the blokes.

If men's sports were being similarly gouged there would be uproar.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Its ridiculous in sport, my son wants to be a soccer player, I should tell him he should dress up in woman's clothes, say his name is Claudia and by the time he is 18 he could be playing for the Irish woman's team.

But then I am a decent human being, love my kid and not mentally ill.

You just know someone is going to do it though.
Football is one thing but it is particularly hard for women and girls starting out with something like Karate to have to deal with male trannies.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Late Capitalism is a sissy-making machine.
It has to be said though that trannies are significantly more violent than normal lads which is one of the reasons I do not want these emotionally disturbed men who have extremely little emotional control around vulnerable women and girls.

Top Bottom