Traitor Kenny allows French to site their Wind Turbines in Ireland

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Wind turbines are a dirty, noisy, ugly cancer on the Irish landscape. Far from getting rid of the ones we already have blighting our sacred earth, the Mad Gombeen Kenny has done a deal with the French to allow them to set up hundreds, if not thousands, of these disgusting contraptions in Ireland to provide electricity to France.

http://www.eirgridgroup.com/newsroom/celtic-interconnector/index.xml

For more on the life threatening scam that are wind turbines, please see this thread:

http://www.politicalirish.com/threa...ls-making-sustainable-living-impossible.6553/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
The thing is that Enda isnt a traitor- to be a traitor you have to betray principles or people you were loyal to first. You are a passionate person which to my mind is a good thing but Enda Kenny is a type of person who literally couldnt comprehend strong attachments unless there was something in it for him. His soul functions on a totally different level to you or I. Treachery isnt involved.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
If things in Ireland shifted the way you and I want Enda would have a "conversion" and would start waffling that he always admired Alexander Dughin. It would actually be better for the country if it was ruled by a scumbag who was deeply convinced about his scumbaggry.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
If things in Ireland shifted the way you and I want Enda would have a "conversion" and would start waffling that he always admired Alexander Dughin. It would actually be better for the country if it was ruled by a scumbag who was deeply convinced about his scumbaggry.

Probably the last man in that job who believed in anything at all was Charlie Haughey.

Top Bottom