Tory MP heckled live on TV by protesters, huge outcry demands that the Police step in.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
An interesting story is developing over in the UK.

Tory MP Anna Soubry has been heckled live on television broadcasts yesterday. Whilst being interviewed by Sky News and the BBC, protesters were heard shouting in the background calling her names such as Nazi.

Anna who voted remain in the Brexit referendum managed to keep her cool, however, when returning to parliament across the road she was confronted by a group of men who were asking her questions albeit in an intimidating way.

There has been a huge outcry over this with around 50 MPs writing to the Police demanding action taken. There are also claims that the same group of people who are believed to be far right Brexiteers have also attacked people from Sky News using racial slurs against certain individuals such as Journalist Faisal Islam and making sexist comments to presenters such as Kay Burley.

When watching the outcry over this I am reminded of the old saying, "Sticks and Stones", I also note that there was no outrage when people such as Nigel Farage has been attacked by similar groups on the far left, or when Jacob Rees Mogg was attacked on his own doorstep outside his house with his children.

There is also the right of free speech, whilst I do not condone people being called racist or sexist names, I feel this has been going on for a long time by grounps such as Antifa. I do not believe the Police should be called into investigating someone being called A Nazi though otherwise where will this stop? If you are going to pander to one set of individuals who don't like to be called names then you must also pander to both sides and give everyone the same protection from being called names, both in the real world and online.

Here are some of the Videos from over recent weeks,

You're on the side of Hitler': Anna Soubry accosted by pro-Brexit supporters
Tory MP and second referendum campaigner urges police to clamp down on ‘far right’ protesters
'You're on the side of Hitler': Anna Soubry accosted by pro-Brexit supporters

Sky News’ Faisal Islam faces racist abuse while reporting
Kay Burley said she also faced insults.

Journalist Faisal Islam has said he faced racist abuse while reporting on Brexit.
Islam, political editor at Sky News, posted a message on Twitter on Monday saying that people had been calling out saying he was “not British” and “a rapist” while he was working.

He started by tweeting: “Breaking: On @skynews now: if PM does not announce a date for meaningful vote Today Corbyn will announce no confidence vote IN PM.”
He then followed it up by saying: “Whilst reporting that some pro Brexit campaigners in yellow jackets were shouting misogynist stuff at Kay and that I was “not British” and “a rapist” … well done all who helped create this situation.
“Good job.”

Sky News’ Faisal Islam faces racist abuse while reporting - Independent.ie

NotPC

PI Member
Yet Brexit MP's have been hecked by the remainer lunatic mob for months and that was seen as OK. Interesting that now the remainer lunatic mob are getting a taste of their own tactics and they don't like it, well BOO FING HOO!!!!!

Soubry is a anti-democratic trollop, she deserves all she gets!!!!!

The Equaliser

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This odious lady reminds me of Homosexual ash Lil.

When she was interviewed by the BBC a few hours after the result was known, she was already questioning leavers of their choice and how bad it was proclaiming "what have we done?".

In short, 17.4 million told you to stuff your beloved club up your bum hole. The message will be repeated ad nauseum.

It is clear people on the fringes are getting pissed off with these remainers. The exit door is very near now. Any monkey bollocks with this date will make a few unnecessary Nazi jibes look like the 6th form debating class.

No doubt interfering and incompetent fully paid-up Cressida strap-on fucking Dick will be sending plod aplenty to find out which wankers were silly enough to shout out such chants.

Rasherhash

PI Member
An interesting story is developing over in the UK.

Tory MP Anna Soubry has been heckled live on television broadcasts yesterday. Whilst being interviewed by Sky News and the BBC, protesters were heard shouting in the background calling her names such as Nazi.

Anna who voted remain in the Brexit referendum managed to keep her cool, however, when returning to parliament across the road she was confronted by a group of men who were asking her questions albeit in an intimidating way.

There has been a huge outcry over this with around 50 MPs writing to the Police demanding action taken. There are also claims that the same group of people who are believed to be far right Brexiteers have also attacked people from Sky News using racial slurs against certain individuals such as Journalist Faisal Islam and making sexist comments to presenters such as Kay Burley.

When watching the outcry over this I am reminded of the old saying, "Sticks and Stones", I also note that there was no outrage when people such as Nigel Farage has been attacked by similar groups on the far left, or when Jacob Rees Mogg was attacked on his own doorstep outside his house with his children.

There is also the right of free speech, whilst I do not condone people being called racist or sexist names, I feel this has been going on for a long time by grounps such as Antifa. I do not believe the Police should be called into investigating someone being called A Nazi though otherwise where will this stop? If you are going to pander to one set of individuals who don't like to be called names then you must also pander to both sides and give everyone the same protection from being called names, both in the real world and online.

Here are some of the Videos from over recent weeks,

You're on the side of Hitler': Anna Soubry accosted by pro-Brexit supporters
Tory MP and second referendum campaigner urges police to clamp down on ‘far right’ protesters
'You're on the side of Hitler': Anna Soubry accosted by pro-Brexit supporters

Sky News’ Faisal Islam faces racist abuse while reporting
Kay Burley said she also faced insults.

Journalist Faisal Islam has said he faced racist abuse while reporting on Brexit.
Islam, political editor at Sky News, posted a message on Twitter on Monday saying that people had been calling out saying he was “not British” and “a rapist” while he was working.

He started by tweeting: “Breaking: On @skynews now: if PM does not announce a date for meaningful vote Today Corbyn will announce no confidence vote IN PM.”
He then followed it up by saying: “Whilst reporting that some pro Brexit campaigners in yellow jackets were shouting misogynist stuff at Kay and that I was “not British” and “a rapist” … well done all who helped create this situation.
“Good job.”

Sky News’ Faisal Islam faces racist abuse while reporting - Independent.ie

Lol, most MPs are well-connected insiders who've been on the gravy train since they were in nappies, they deserve to get this treatment and people have the right to ask questions.

If people don't keep a very close eye on them and question their every move they end up forgetting they're there to do a vital job and end up thinking they are there by the grace of god.

Liberalagenda

PI Member
The most trotted out insult, "yer a Nazi". Those thugs are describing themselves if anything. People who shout down people and roar abuse at them in the form of Nazi insults are missing an irony section in their DNA make up.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The most trotted out insult, "yer a Nazi". Those thugs are describing themselves if anything. People who shout down people and roar abuse at them in the form of Nazi insults are missing an irony section in their DNA make up.
nah, they just highlight the double standard at the heart of the British Establishment... the Left and their Euro comrades can dish out the Nazi tag, but they cant take it when it's tossed back at them. Now its needs legislation, and rolling news and political commentary. Soubry et al should count themselves lucky that so far it's been good natured joshing.. but they are slowly and surely building their own Cox's Guillotine.

Top Bottom