Top Gear is back

da Vinci

Political Irish
Threads
The New Top Gear makes a comeback this month with the confirmed date of Sunday May 29th.

I will be watching with some morbid kind of agenda to see if the new guys can live up to the old gang.

Like others however I do await the return of the original trio in their new show for Amazon which on a side note still isn't available in Ireland and I would wonder if Amazon have forgotten about the Irish consumer and the business they could make from us folks across the water.

Top Gear will return to the BBC on Sunday, May 29.

Madam

Closed Account
Threads
I love Top Gear, missed it this Christmas without our usual Christmas special, the previous one was where they were in Argentina and was great TV.

I hope both shows can live side by side but I have a huge hunch Chris Evans will destroy whats left of Top Gear and turn it into a TGI Friday type show.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
It certainly got a lot of Publicity after Clarko self destructed :confused:

Briefly whilst on the subject of TV- Tadgh G might be doin the Vinb Thread tonight as I could be busy.

Madam

Closed Account
Threads
It certainly got a lot of Publicity after Clarko self destructed :confused:

Briefly whilst on the subject of TV- Tadgh G might be doin the Vinb Thread tonight as I could be busy.
Why dont you just create a weekly thread like they do on P.ie, saves you having to create a new one every day.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
The Weekly lacks the Fine Tuned Touch of the Nightly.

Coldfish

Political Irish
Threads
I thought last night's episode was OK. Not brilliant, not terrible.

Plenty of a areas to improve on, nothing insurmountable.

Not sure I like the format with just two presenters, felt it needed Three, and the constant references to the old team started to become very tired.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
Premium Account
Threads
Enjoyed it myself to be honest, the way I look at it we now have two different Top Gears.

Of course you have to subscribe to Amazon for the other one!

Top Bottom