Too Far? Effigy of Grenfell Tower placed on 5th November bonfire.

Threads
No smear, you defended the Clergy and questioned the victims!!!!
You are a Liar.
I questioned you about your allegations and you refused point blank to answer or to provide corroboration for your allegations.

I did not defend any clergy or question any victim.
[the fact that you deem questioning a victim to be a crime tells us all exactly the particular gullible sewer you live in]
Now phukk off with yourself.

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I’m having a late firework display on Saturday. I’ve made a cardboard model of the Berlaymont , complete with drunken bureaucrats and fat pen pushers screaming at the windows. I’ve got Blair, Soubry and Cleggy stuck on the top floor on one of their numerous arselicking visits.

Threads
I’m having a late firework display on Saturday. I’ve made a cardboard model of the Berlaymont , complete with drunken bureaucrats and fat pen pushers screaming at the windows. I’ve got Blair, Soubry and Cleggy stuck on the top floor on one of their numerous arselicking visits.
I'll light the touch paper picoms11

Threads
It's mean to burn an effigy of the new more priveleged Britons.

They should stick with the acceptable forms of hatred in the UK, like hating Irish people and Catholics.
Those days are gone. The English love Irish people these days. You can barely talk to any English person without them wanting to tell you that their granny or great granny was from Cork or Tipperary.

Threads
Nasty people. Not sure whether or not such should be a crime. The jury is still out for me with respect to hate speech being a crime. Not because I have any tolerance for that type of vileness, but I wonder about where the line is drawn and whether or not it has the potential to create a climate of fear wrt free speech.

Top Bottom