Too Far? Effigy of Grenfell Tower placed on 5th November bonfire.

Threads
Don't tell me I'm the only one who laughed, yeah it's cruel and over the top but it's funny too. Everything is mocked and ridiculed nowadays and this is no different, they are probably sick of the all the stories about the scamming associated with the fire and what were most of those people doing living there anyway?The English can be very cruel in their humour, which I like, albeit slightly guiltily.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Threads
So, the victims of Grenfel are to blame for this, you've hit another new low.
I'm with Tagdh on this one . I think its called pushback, I noticed a St Georges cross flag behind the fire.

Threads
Obviously not. My point is that mass immigration causes hatred and chaos.
In other words, your answer is not to say to these people, "you ignorant, racist scum" but to vindicate them by giving the answer, "yes, immigrants go home".

You along with your effigy burning, anti-everything mates, are the ones who should go somewhere else. That would be a fairly general sentiment, btw. There is no "utopia" that will make decent people of you and these type of people.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Threads
In other words, your answer is not to say to these people, "you ignorant, racist scum" but to vindicate them by giving the answer, "yes, immigrants go home".

You along with your effigy burning, anti-everything mates, are the ones who should go somewhere else. That would be a fairly general sentiment, btw. There is no "utopia" that will make decent people of you and these type of people.
Did you you just make all this stuff up from a twenty word post?
No, "not in other words" your words.

Top Bottom