Tony Blair on the Future of Liberalism

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And I must say that I'm really starting to suspect men who wear expensive suits with no tie.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
I don't care about LGBT rights- it was whatever you think about John Hume and John Major who brought about the GFA which I am extremely grateful to them for however look at the amount of people who have died from suicide in Ulster since the Troubles ended, you could argue that we went from killing each to killing ourselves.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
I don't care about LGBT rights- it was whatever you think about John Hume and John Major who brought about the GFA which I am extremely grateful to them for however look at the amount of people who have died from suicide in Ulster since the Troubles ended, you could argue that we went from killing each to killing ourselves.

Doesn't that just sum up the Fake Left - Yes, we destroyed the livelihood of the working class with mass immigration - but at least we celebrated faggotry and allowed Shit Féin to become Crown Ministers...

Catalpa

PI Member
The opening question is surprisingly good in this. And the comments below are spot on. It really is hard to believe that a lunatic like this was once so popular.

Wow! Can you imagine an RTE reporter asking a question on Immigration like that?

Me neither.....:unamused:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
And here's this former leader of the so called Labour Party holding up Macron as the future of Europe - even though Macron's whole platform is the gutting of workers pay and conditions. You really couldn't make this shite up.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
And here's this former leader of the so called Labour Party holding up Macron as the future of Europe - even though Macron's whole platform is the gutting of workers pay and conditions. You really couldn't make this shite up.
A lot of people believe that John Smith was assassinated to make way for Blair. Blair actually managed to make the UK more socially unjust than Thatcher did but he did it in this whole "Cool Britainnia" way which to mind made it even worse but allowed him at the time to get away it because people were to busy stuffing their gullets with rave tablets. The Mc Bride Principles coming in which was a massive thing for the CNR community in Northern Ireland basically ended the low intensity war and that didn't happen under Blair.

Top Bottom