Tommy Robinson walks free from court - Judge slams Police Persecution

Great news,Tommys an absolute legend,a great character,and ballsy as fuck.I'd highly recommend his interview with James Delingpole on Delingpoles(excellent)podcast of the same name,Tommy speaks frankly about his background,and his experiences in muslim controlled prisons,fascinating stuff!
His book was serialised in the Daily Mail, I recall reading that a friend of Tommy's had a school yard scrap with a Muslim (in Luton). Tommy's pal (obviously white) won the fight, as Tommy describes it, his mate didn't beat the shit out of him, just knocked him down and walked away.

Well the next day the mohammedan turned up heavy handed, had a word down the mosque and a crowd of them made shyte of Tommy's friend. Obviously had a profound effect on him. (if it was true)

His book was serialised in the Daily Mail, I recall reading that a friend of Tommy's had a school yard scrap with a Muslim (in Luton). Tommy's pal (obviously white) won the fight, as Tommy describes it, his mate didn't beat the shit out of him, just knocked him down and walked away.

Well the next day the mohammedan turned up heavy handed, had a word down the mosque and a crowd of them made shyte of Tommy's friend. Obviously had a profound effect on him. (if it was true)
That sounds par for the course,alright,on their own they're usually quiet and unassuming,dont even make eye contact,depend on strength in numbers to start throwing their weight around,same goes for lefties/antifa,including our homegrown anti-austerity whingebags,in the safety of a herd they all get sudden injection of testosterone!

[/QUOTE

Sometimes I think Tommy can go a bit far but when he doesn't get too emotional he articulates the rage that is present amongst a large amount of the White Working-Class around the issues of Islamisation and Grooming due to Race/Religion in England.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Yea, the working class lad always comes out with him, he needs some media coaching and then he would perform so much better.

Yea, the working class lad always comes out with him, he needs some media coaching and then he would perform so much better.

What annoys me is the Main sources of news in the UK are all left-wing BBC, C4 and ITV and are blatant in their Bias. What needs to happen is for a balance like you have in the Papers with a Fair RW News show highlighting all these issues and then let the people have a referendum on Immigration and just as importantly the countries that they come from.

Point taken,but id argue a large part of Tommys appeal is his cheeky chappy,straight off the terraces person,a blander,more homogeneous Tommy wouldn't be the same!

Coldfish

Political Irish
What annoys me is the Main sources of news in the UK are all left-wing BBC, C4 and ITV and are blatant in their Bias. What needs to happen is for a balance like you have in the Papers with a Fair RW News show highlighting all these issues and then let the people have a referendum on Immigration and just as importantly the countries that they come from.
Sorry what?
What needs to happen is for a balance like you have in the Papers

I take it you are British? If so you won't really know much about our papers and media. If you think its better here you are very wrong, its even worse than what you have over there. I think 80% of our TV and Media is owned by one person who is also a government lackey.

Our own state broadcaster (RTE) is far worse than the BBC.

We are stuck with as much boased media as you guys, I would say you have it slightly better as you have people like Tommy Robinson, Farage, Hopkins etc and others telling the truth. We sadly have nobody even close to that level of truth.
Ireland’s largest print media group owns several Irish national newspapers: the Irish Independent, Sunday Independent, the Herald and the Sunday World. It also owns the Belfast Telegraph and has a 50% stake in the Irish Daily Star.
The group has websites for all of its major publications, while the firm holds several classified websites and recently took over Carsireland.ie.
It owns a string of regional newspapers, including the Wexford People, the Kerrryman and the Sligo Champion.

The firm is also waiting for government approval to clear its takeover of Celtic Media, which owns prominent regional papers including the Connaught Tribune, the Anglo Celt and the Meath Chronicle.
INM also owns several magazines and Newspread, one of the country’s biggest wholesale newspaper and magazine distributors.
Billionaire businessman Denis O’Brien is INM’s largest shareholder, with a 29.9% stake. Financier Dermot Desmond controls 15% of the company through his IIU Nominees Ltd investment vehicle, while several investment banks, including UBS, also have significant stakes in the firm.

Is Irish media ownership too concentrated? Here's who is behind the major players