Tommy Robinson walks free from court - Judge slams Police Persecution

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Tommy Robinson has had a charge of battery dismissed in court. He said the judge questioned the police’s motives for pursuing the case against him when they did.

“My case has been dismissed. Even the judge made comments about the police’s motive of prosecution. Thank you all”, he announced on Twitter on Thursday afternoon.

“The QC absolutely tore it to pieces… Yeah, he made a mockery of it. He made a mockery of just another stitch up”, he added in a short video.

Yesterday, Breitbart London reported that supporters of the PEGIDA UK organiser and former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) had donated £24,000, allowing him to hire “one of the best legal representatives” for the case.

“I just want to say a quick thank you. Thank you to everyone who donated, because without your support and without your donations I would have been fighting for my life in prison right now. I know that, one hundred per cent,” he continued.

Adding: “So thank you very much. I’m going home to my wife and kids”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ee-from-court-judge-slams-police-persecution/

Myview

Political Irish
I am happy he wasnt put in jail, it did seem the police to persecute him.

But i hope he has learnt to stop hating different cultures and understand they have worse persecution everyday.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I donated 25 quid towards this appeal. Apparently the QC he hired charges 12,000 pounds a day. They are now planning to use the excess money donated to look back at the previous malicious convictions that he has been convicted off when he had no legal representation to see if retrospective appeals can be launched. Good luck to him in that, I'll be happy to put my hand in my pocket to help out if it appears that there is some prospect of getting a result in any of those cases.

Myview

Political Irish
I donated 25 quid towards this appeal. Apparently the QC he hired charges 12,000 pounds a day. They are now planning to use the excess money donated to look back at the previous malicious convictions that he has been convicted off when he had no legal representation to see if retrospective appeals can be launched. Good luck to him in that, I'll be happy to put my hand in my pocket to help out if it appears that there is some prospect of getting a result in any of those cases.
Would you consider donating to support refugees?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Fair play to you. It's clear that the police wanted to put Tommy in with Islamic Extremists in jail so that they would murder him.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
I am happy he wasnt put in jail, it did seem the police to persecute him.

But i hope he has learnt to stop hating different cultures and understand they have worse persecution everyday.
My understanding that Tommy Robinson doesn't hate other cultures on the face of it and from what I've seen on the net and I get from the tenets of his arguments he wants the same rights for his culture, and feels that his traditions and beliefs are being eroded through uncontrolled immigration. In particular the Muslim belief system (which is not a race) at are polar opposite to his. E.g. the Magna Carta, parliamentary democracy, two judicial systems among others.

Tommy Robinson has had a charge of battery dismissed in court. He said the judge questioned the police’s motives for pursuing the case against him when they did.

“My case has been dismissed. Even the judge made comments about the police’s motive of prosecution. Thank you all”, he announced on Twitter on Thursday afternoon.

“The QC absolutely tore it to pieces… Yeah, he made a mockery of it. He made a mockery of just another stitch up”, he added in a short video.

Yesterday, Breitbart London reported that supporters of the PEGIDA UK organiser and former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) had donated £24,000, allowing him to hire “one of the best legal representatives” for the case.

“I just want to say a quick thank you. Thank you to everyone who donated, because without your support and without your donations I would have been fighting for my life in prison right now. I know that, one hundred per cent,” he continued.

Adding: “So thank you very much. I’m going home to my wife and kids”.

Tommy Robinson Walks Free From Court, Judge Slams Police Persecution
Great news,Tommys an absolute legend,a great character,and ballsy as fuck.I'd highly recommend his interview with James Delingpole on Delingpoles(excellent)podcast of the same name,Tommy speaks frankly about his background,and his experiences in muslim controlled prisons,fascinating stuff!