Tommy Broughan leaving politics

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
I wonder why this pretty decent guy isn't running again?
His aliance is in tatters. Maureen O'Sullivan resigned and Wallace and Daly took the Queen's shilling and jobs for their families with the MEP gig. Their sincnerity can be gauged by that and by the two no hopers they left behind to lose in Fingal and Wexford.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
His aliance is in tatters. Maureen O'Sullivan resigned and Wallace and Daly took the Queen's shilling and jobs for their families with the MEP gig. Their sincnerity can be gauged by that and by the two no hopers they left behind to lose in Fingal and Wexford.
Working for the EU as an MEP is taking 'the queen's shilling and jobs'? :D

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Working for the EU as an MEP is taking 'the queen's shilling and jobs'? :D
She gave her ex husband and Wallace's son jobs. She is an eloquent spoofer. You'll be happy to see Finglas Church is being pulled down; the Wallace family built in through family connections.

Her daughter is stying European whatever in Holland and should graduate soon. Guess where she'll be getting a job (from Wallace)

Last edited:

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
She gave her ex husband and Wallace's son jobs. She is an eloquent spoofer. You'll be happy to see Finglas Church is being pulled down; the Wallace family built in through family connections.
You drinking again??

Rose

PI Member
It's time for truth!

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
You drinking again??
There are three facts in my post and none in yours.
1. Daly gave her ex husband and Wallace's son jobs. Fact. Cui bono?
2. Daly is an eloquent spoofer. Fact. She just waffles and gets well-paid for it. She has accomplished nothing. I know her SIPTU bosses, who loathe her.
3. You'll be happy to see Finglas Church is being pulled down; the Wallace family built in through family connections. The Wallace family built Finglas Church. They got the contract thanks to a relative, a priest. Today's paper says it is being demolished. Fact.

I am going to ignore you as you seem to get far too much leeway to troll here.

E

Eagle USA

Non Registered Member
If you click on your username, the menu will bring up the option of ignoring another user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom