Hot Time to cough up folks!

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I do not think that is based on anything even remotely close to reality.

I will be making a PayPal donation tonight.

Reactions: Art
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I do not think that is based on anything even remotely close to reality..

I will be making a PayPal donation tonight.

Did you know - you can access up to €2,500 from @LEOSouthDublin to help your small business start Trading Online? - frances fitzgerald

It costs nearly €2,000 for a License to run a stall in Dublin, but that License does not allow you to trade on Sundays, and thus, traders are denied access to a customer base of 80,000+ when the big GAA games are held.

That's what I meant when I said 'You will pay £2,000 in Dublin for the right to sell a banana, but...', and a quick browse through the menu for the Highland Games in Scotland, shows that advertisement at the games can be secured for between £1-300, and it costs between £10-£20 for a trading stall, and that's what I meant when I said 'the Scots only charge £250 for the same privelege, and hence, + £300 advertisement for a market of millions, the risk factor is minimal': Scottish tourism is going from strength to strength - The SNP.

In theory, people who make their own crafts should be allowed to trade for free, because artists affiliated to political partys and the GAA, such as Fine Gael and U2, don't have to pay any Taxes.

In theory, you could hire unemployed writers, and enable them to apply for the grant!!! They could pay an agreed sum from that pot. 20% is £400/$700/ €500 per year. The other 80% could be spent on stock: Political Books, advertised on the site. It's only food for thought..
I will get back to this as I must engage in commerce. My point is, paying 200 euro to run an ad in say P.ie is just a total waste of money. Advertising as an industry, is the biggest waste of money I know of.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Of course fro. The sites point of view, if possible then get ad revenue.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
My point is that from the point of view of a person selling a product, most money spent on advertising is wasted. However, if someone is willing to pay and they are in the billions of dollars value worldwide, then try to grab some.

Napper Tandy

PI Member
How are things going in this department

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
I tried to donate but PayPal kept refusing me

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
i made a donation some time ago, but didn't get one of those red donator badges. :cry::cry::cry: