TIME Magazine Cover Paris strange?

Flamer

Political Irish
Threads
30437938_t-i-m-e-comp-webb.jpg

http://www.pixhost.org/show/67/30437938_t-i-m-e-comp-webb.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do I think the Paris FF will be bigger than 911?[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take a look at the cover again:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•We have a blank white page.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•We have a very large shadow. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•We have the silhouette of the Eiffel Tower.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•We have the word TIME written in [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]B L O O D RED[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•A blank page suggests a mega blinding white EXPLOSION.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•The large shadow is possible only if the explosion is on LEVEL with the Eiffel tower. Any higher and the shadow woudln't be so large. Suggesting a ground level explosion.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•The silhouette of the Eifel suggests the location and the target.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]•THe blood red text suggest blood being split and/or a blood sacrifice.[/font]

Top Bottom