Thread for the Plant who did Roman Salute at the protest outside Google

Jim

PI Member
For some reason, I think hes British.
Maybe drop the video in British political forums.
Paul Joseph Watson , this guy gets anything up to a million hits on most of his videos. I think The Irish Patriot , could be asked to confirm with the guy who had a conversation with the Roman saluter, if he spoke with a Irish accent. It narrows it right down. If he is, then it only a matter of time before someone will recognises him.
Had he been a misguided Irish Patriot, or smart ass random fool, the media would have divulged his name by now.
This incident has to be a critical warning, to people in the Irish Patriot Movements, that they are just waiting for some "plant", or idiot to make one mistake, and they are coming down on your head like a ton of bricks.

Last edited:

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
You would have thought having a seperate National Anthem for this West Brit would have been enough.
That was the foot in the door for complete shafting of all things Gaelic. Amhran na bhFiann will be only played at GAA matches in a few years.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Ringland would be wise to shut the fuck up, look at the world's most embarrassing tackle he made on Chris Ottey - when they got trashed by England in 1988

(Ringland embarrassment English try begins approx 9:05 mark)

Didn't want to tackle the black guy for fear of being called wacist perhaps. :p

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
A vital link to Roman salute boy identity , that should be followed up. A guy who was at the protest, and was interviewed by , The Irish Patriot You Tube channel, said he had a brief conversation with him , he said that he came over to him, and said that the Gardi were "asking him for his name".
Now my take on that is , because he knew he was seen in conversation with the Gardi, he did not want anyone to think he was over friendly with them, and draw suspicion on himself.
The guy who he spoke to would be able to divulge one little bit of vital info , that is , did the guy speak with a Irish accent ?.
This would quickly put in place a vital part of the jigsaw to identify him.
If he was foreign , then the chances of identifying him are remote. I think the guy who had the conversation with him, should be asked by The Irish Patriot , to confirm if Salute Boy was Irish or not.
I think I saw salute boy talking to Critiqued too.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
The salute and stuff got its desired result. Plenty of coverage, Mary Harney born again as Hazel Chu to save us, like the Greens and Mary did before

Jim

PI Member
I think I saw salute boy talking to Critiqued too.
I think your spot on there , very surprising he has not mentioned it. I think if the guy was not Irish, it would be pointed out by now. He spoke to a least five people in his short time there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom