Thread for the Plant who did Roman Salute at the protest outside Google

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Just found out a close friend of mine attended on the pro-Google side on Saturday. What's bizarre is this guy is genuinely intelligent and hard against neo-cons and international capitalism.

Even more bizarre he slated Google online during the week and said he's moving to Duck Duck Go.

Did they even know WTF they were protesting against?

The so called Left has completely deserted the economic struggle of the Working Class - and become the running dogs of international finance capital.

Wolf

PI Member
The anti fascist demo
You have no clue what a fascist is, have you?
I suggest you use a dictionary before you throw the word about again.
Oh, and have a look at your fellow travellers who want all discussion and different points of view to their own shut down, using force if necessary.
You might realise who the real fascists are then.
ANTIFA??? Ironic really... :p

Storybud2

PI Member
George Hook mentioned that nobody is talking about the free third world social housing affecting our housing crisis ? FIRED

Kevin Myers talked about third world immigration will in effect be like Leicester etc,, population replacement ? FIRED

John Waters brought up third world mass immigration ? FIRED

The Fascists simply do not tolerate FREE SPEECH of any kind, especially opinion leaders and those with a platform,

This whole thing really started when Gemma tweeted the picture of all the black African kids in Roscommon and the farcical
C4 Scum tried to Fake news her on live TV,,, this image went worldwide and highlighted that the Irish are as insane as the Swedes,
this is bad for business worldwide,, so better to shut her up than fix the problem,,

Over the last 20 years, no Irish media has reported on the fooking disaster Bertie caused from 1998 to 2004 with his open
border - Free Irish citizenship for the third world madness and the billions spent and to be spent,,, then no current media is covering Vladkars
madness by going against the 2004 referendum in granting citizenship to thousands of people from the third world and
housing them during a NATIVE housing crisis,,

You don't have to be Sherlock Fooking Holmes to work out that our political and media elite are a bunch of lying fooking scum fascists
that simply do not believe in democracy when it comes to this crazy open border crap,

Like Salvini/Trump etc,, the only and I mean the ONLY ANSWER to this is to move as many somali drug dealers, Nigerian welfare
scammers and Roma stolen car strippers next FOOKING DOOR,, TO THIS NIMBY LYING ELITE,,, NO MATTER THE COST,,,,

In the end it would be far, far cheaper than listening to their lies for the next 20 years,,, cos they would get a taste of it,,
and boy would they emigrate to Canada or Australia,,, fooking hypocritical nimby scum,,,

Dublin Stan

PI Member
George Hook Kevin Myers talked about third world immigration will in effect be like Leicester etc,, population replacement ? FIRED,,,
Madam That is by far the best post I have seen on this site so far. I dislike intensely Herr Myers, not least over Israel/Palestine. But Leo and the boys crucified him, even though they knew he was 100% Zionist. Hazel Chu's people have a saying: kill the chicken, scare the monkeys. If they will do that to him, what hope has anyone else. Moneky see, monkey behave.

BSA

PI Member
It's difficult to speak up when speaking up will loose your job, villify you as a person, make it difficult for family and friends..

Most people I know with strong opinions on the accelerating decline of Ireland are not independently wealthy which is what you need to be to speak without fear.

Irelands current globohomo rulers are as bad if not worse than the Gombeens/religious mafia they fondly imagine they have 'freed' us from. Just like them they tolerate no questioning or dissent and do their best to destroy it by whatever means necessary

valamhic

PI Member
I would have followed him home. BSA 's post No 43 is correct but we don't need any more diagnosis, the disease is well and truly identified.

Its now time to design the cure and we are a long way away from that.

valamhic

PI Member
He never spoke once except to the gardai. He could have been Ryanaired in, given 300 euros, a bit of sight seeing, easy money. If he was a Dundalk IT student, one would need Dundalk IT students to spill the beans on him. Anyway he is in the ether now forever
He is a dead ringer for Rainmaker's symbol on Politics,ie. A sort of James Dean without the brylcreem

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
This image has gone viral , it is only a matter of time before his identity is revealed, then the pieces can be strung together , to find out what groups he belongs to.

His image is all over social media, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube , he became famous overnight, probably not the way he wanted it.
He probably is, fully aware of how stupidly famous he is now, and has already deleted all his social media profiles.
I bet he is going throught turmoil in his head , thinking how stupid he was , that he could stage such a farce, and just simply walk away, and become anonymous again.

He will never do another Roman salute again for the cameras, he probably is a much wiser person today.
In a way I have some pity for him , he is no doubt a product of the massive Cultural Marxist Communist education system, now rife in our schools and higher education facilities. Having said that, his actions were premeditated, calculated, and hate filled, to discredit ordinary Patriot Irish, in their morally legitimate protest.
Yes, and as I'm reading your post I'm listening to Miriam say she is going to talk about the rise of the far right later on in the show. And I had to listen to Hazel Chu talk about nazis yesterday too. RTE are rotten bastards. Worse than nazis.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Yes, and as I'm reading your post I'm listening to Miriam say she is going to talk about the rise of the far right later on in the show. And I had to listen to Hazel Chu talk about nazis yesterday too. RTE are rotten bastards. Worse than nazis.
Miriam et al are good for soft propaganda. Her stuff soaks slowly into her target audience. Gemma was saying yesterday how all the bus shelters have women in hijabs on them. FB are carrying the same ads. A week ago, it was Transport Pride. How about just giving a good bus service?
Miriam is paid to give a soft soap woman's touch.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
She's on now and mentioned salute boy. white supremacism now. 'Expert' is having a go at Trump now - quelle surprise eh. On about england now anti-immigration rhetoric - talking about muslims but he hasn't mentioned muslim grooming gangs though. Oh but he has mentioned them and 911 - hahahahahahahahahaha. The 'expert' is an idiot. Implying we were inciting violence the other day.

All in all the usual stuff from Regime Television Enterprise.

Top Bottom