Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Thread for the Plant who did Roman Salute at the protest outside Google

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I'm not convinced. I don't think a Libtard would want his 15 seconds of fame to be a Roman Salute. That salute is incredibly powerful, and this fellow may have decided that he was going to dare to unleash it in the middle of bourgeois Dublin.
Sure he would if he was flown in from abroad. These 'activist' astrofascists types have an international network. Fly him in on Ryanair and out again ne'er to be seen again. He'd be pretty much untraceable on the continent. Just like the "klansmen" and the swastika guy with the Charlottesville debacle who were never identified.

Jim

PI Member
Until we find out who he is, there is not much more to say. He could have been a foreign communist/Antifa, happy to take one for the team. Though Crudden is seen with the photographer, that could have ben the photograher saying look what I snapped.
Cannot understand with his image all over social media,(not sure if any of the corrupt lot carried it) , why his name is not by now known. This in itself is a give-away, that he was taking part in a staged smear. They look after their own , and would never release his name, if told by their lot that it was a set up. Was he brought in from somewhere else ?. It is also worrying that a couple of the guys he is seen with, in one photo, have not come forward to give some insight into what even his accent was. Who were they ?.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
An invite went out from this parish to attend
Every sort of loon was welcome

It seems the loons turned up to the pro-Google demo, i.e. the pro bourgeois exploiter demo.

Jim

PI Member
Eh?
Did some of the leftard freaks get a slap on Saturday?
Most of them looked like either they were looking for a slap of a good mickey or wouldn't get one if they fell into a barrel full... :LOL:
When they chant "Wacist Wazi Scum of our streets", a good replay would be, Freak Scum Of our Streets. If it fine and dandy for them to refer to Irish Patriots as "scum", then what is good for the goose is good for the gander,

Jim

PI Member
Here's another plant! :taptap:

Nazi boy with his alt-right pals.

Who are the two guys in the photo ?, were they part of the gathering before heading of to Google ?. Every avenue should be covered to identify this guy , to prove beyond doubt that it was a cowardly hate filled staged attempt at smearing Irish people engaged in lawful peaceful legitimate protest .

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It's all propaganda to the libs. They want the guy to be a Nazi.

It doesn't morally matter to the protest if there was a Nazi guy saluting. Individuals are responsible for their own actions. Other people aren't responsible for an act of another individual. Libs are always trying to stretch out 'guilt of association' until it stretches for miles.

What's important here is libs are using underhanded means to defame patriots. And that defamation should not be allowed to gain wider currency.

And this hasn't. It was obviously a hokey fix and that they tried to seriously stitch up a woman waving as a "Nazi" was pure comedy. They are so demented, they seem completely unaware of this clown-blunder. They had their perfect moment with their plant and then they got greedy.

Jim

PI Member
The fact that the usual horde of Cultural Marxists are making zero effort to find this chap is very telling.
Excellent point , they would be knocking on his door this morning, with the Main Stream Liars in tow , of that there is no doubt.
If he was employed, University , College they would be hounding him out , and also demanding he be charged with inciting violence. Any sport clubs that he belonged to, would be forced to dissociate themselves from him.
Very Very telling.

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
It seems the loons turned up to the pro-Google demo, i.e. the pro bourgeois exploiter demo.
Just found out a close friend of mine attended on the pro-Google side on Saturday. What's bizarre is this guy is genuinely intelligent and hard against neo-cons and international capitalism.

Even more bizarre he slated Google online during the week and said he's moving to Duck Duck Go.

Did they even know WTF they were protesting against?

Anglophile

PI Member
If he was a plant - it reminds me of the leftist agent provocateur in the TV series GBH.

( Robert Lindsay, loosely based on Derek Hatton )

The guy pretends to be in with Right Wing racists and drives them in a van right into the middle
of a black area.

He then jumps out, roars racist abuse and skedaddles.

The right wing skinheads get seven colours of shite knocked out of them!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BSA
Top Bottom