• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Thread for the Plant who did Roman Salute at the protest outside Google

Storybud2

PI Member
Ciara Kelly in the Indo Fake News knows all about this Nazi salute, couple of weeks ago, blatant libtard fake news

ehh,, in reality she could not make a bigger fool of herself if she tried, an actual journalist would have easily
seen this scam by the fascists , no retraction yet either,,

a typical example of this glory hound and her promotion of killing floors,, how have we listened to such self promoting sh1tehawks

And now? Well now I love him with a fierceness that reminds me of a tiger. I honestly think I could kill for my children.
Dr Ciara Kelly: 'I was afraid of how much I loved him... Now I love my baby with the fierceness of a tiger' - Independent.ie

ehh, is that not too far removed from KILL my children ??? given her actions in promoting killing floors, certainly likes the bloody, killing aspect of life ? for a doctor no longer doling out anti-biotics for a living,,

listen Ciara, just fook off into the mediocre D4 bint land , you are the most BORING foking fake news patsy around, no foking way you should spew crap about killing for your children and then hypocritically spew crap about actually supporting KILLING unborn children as a way of life ??

Fook off you clown , get a foking life, or better still, SAVE one,,

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Ciara Kelly in the Indo Fake News knows all about this Nazi salute, couple of weeks ago, blatant libtard fake news

ehh,, in reality she could not make a bigger fool of herself if she tried, an actual journalist would have easily
seen this scam by the fascists , no retraction yet either,,

a typical example of this glory hound and her promotion of killing floors,, how have we listened to such self promoting sh1tehawks

Dr Ciara Kelly: 'I was afraid of how much I loved him... Now I love my baby with the fierceness of a tiger' - Independent.ie

ehh, is that not too far removed from KILL my children ??? given her actions in promoting killing floors, certainly likes the bloody, killing aspect of life ? for a doctor no longer doling out anti-biotics for a living,,

listen Ciara, just fook off into the mediocre D4 bint land , you are the most BORING foking fake news patsy around, no foking way you should spew crap about killing for your children and then hypocritically spew crap about actually supporting KILLING unborn children as a way of life ??

Fook off you clown , get a foking life, or better still, SAVE one,,
Is she set out to make us experience the agony of giving birth via her wordy column, she abjectly failed.

Reading that schmaltzy pile of poo was infinitely more agonising

Dublin Stan

PI Member
I decided to make a thread dedicated to exposing the plant who did the Roman Salute at the protest outside Google to demonise the Irish patriots who showed up.
A pity people could not stay on topic. So Nazi Boy has a twitter account and is defying folk to recognise him. Last week, Wesley Brennan featured on Joe Duffy's show. A day or two later, he was all over the papers. If Nazi Boy got the same coverage, he too would be recognised in a flash.

Top Bottom