Thread for the Plant who did Roman Salute at the protest outside Google

Wolf

PI Member
I decided to make a thread dedicated to exposing the plant who did the Roman Salute at the protest outside Google to demonise the Irish patriots who showed up.

How desperate are the leftards getting now?
Lefties defending tax avoiding MNC's...how fucked up are these cucked individuals?
Maybe it's our resident lunatic, Dan72 and his imported mates he's always telling us about?

Wolf

PI Member
It's just a cheap innovation on the Charlottesville 'bring a klansman and a swastika flag along' scam. Those snowflakes playing dress up were never apprehended either.

The only reason this flopped is the media couldn't take the fall if the saluting snowflake was actually apprehended.
Pathetic, isn't it?
The plant looks like a yank to my eyes .....Google employee?
Let's see what we can turn up.

Reactions: BSA

Jim

PI Member
This image has gone viral , it is only a matter of time before his identity is revealed, then the pieces can be strung together , to find out what groups he belongs to.

His image is all over social media, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube , he became famous overnight, probably not the way he wanted it.
He probably is, fully aware of how stupidly famous he is now, and has already deleted all his social media profiles.
I bet he is going throught turmoil in his head , thinking how stupid he was , that he could stage such a farce, and just simply walk away, and become anonymous again.

He will never do another Roman salute again for the cameras, he probably is a much wiser person today.
In a way I have some pity for him , he is no doubt a product of the massive Cultural Marxist Communist education system, now rife in our schools and higher education facilities. Having said that, his actions were premeditated, calculated, and hate filled, to discredit ordinary Patriot Irish, in their morally legitimate protest.

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
I reckon this guy could well be Dan72 of this parish.
A rabid blueshirt doing his utmost to destroy Gemma O'Doherty.
Having failed dismally here, perhaps this is his new tactic, emulating his fascist forefathers...
O'Duffy would be proud of his efforts. :)

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Are we sure he was a plant. He could be someone who has come to the conclusion that a stronger message had to be sent out. Obviously, he is not one of Gemma's supporters, but he may have been taking the opportunity to say that something else is needed here.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Likely working for the Gardai or Army Intelligence.
He never spoke once except to the gardai. He could have been Ryanaired in, given 300 euros, a bit of sight seeing, easy money. If he was a Dundalk IT student, one would need Dundalk IT students to spill the beans on him. Anyway he is in the ether now forever

Top Bottom