Thoughts On Facebook?

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
I have a similar story on bitcoin, instead spent the money on other people at a point in time that needed it. A part of me is glad i didnt make any money off of other peoples money though bitcoin as it became corrupted by the monopoly money and financial speculators, which completely undermined the idea of what it was ment to be.

Of course i would be able to do a lot more good in this corrupt system if i had some of the monopoly money they are keen to create off our backs and not the money that i have in my pocket backed by my blood sweat and tears.
ur definitely the type of person the IFUF wants. if u send us enough money - bitcoins/ paper money /shares - anything really - we will consider u for membership.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am exactly even on FB now. Shorted another 11 shares of STZ a few moments ago

fuck those rat bastards, stop using their search engine directly, use an intermediary like www.startpage.com
get off gmail, move to protonmail.com or tutanota.com or anything else as your general mail, starve the scum of information they use to resell
the only thing that i can see people really need on a day to day is their maps, alternatives like bing or openstreemaps arent a great alternative
myself many years back i created dummy gmail accounts, and factory reset and connect to the new dummy account, they got fuck all on me. Dont feed the beast, same with that ratberg.

There are a 1,000,000 good reasons not to be on Facebook. Here's reason #1,000,001:

Cambridge Analytica Whistleblower: Facebook Able to Listen to You at Home and Work

And here's reason 1,000,002

Facebook Sent "Top Secret" Doctor To Hospitals For Patient Data Collection Scheme

Facebook sent a cardiologist to several major U.S. hospitals to pitch a scheme that would combine a patient's medical file with user data collected by the beleaguered social media giant, in order to "figure out which patients might need special care or treatment," reports CNBC.

The program, which "never progressed passed the planning phase" according to Facebook, was put on pause after the Cambridge Analytica data harvesting scandal raised concerns over the company's policies governing data collection and use.

Facebook's pitch, according to two people who heard it and one who is familiar with the project, was to combine what a health system knows about its patients (such as: person has heart disease, is age 50, takes 2 medications and made 3 trips to the hospital this year) with what Facebook knows (such as: user is age 50, married with 3 kids, English isn't a primary language, actively engages with the community by sending a lot of messages). -CNBC
Recently as last month, however, Facebook was discussing the program with several health organizations - including Stanford Medical School and American College of Cardiology.
Imagine what the c*nts could get for selling all our medical files off to insurance companies etc!!

Dump your facebook accounts and sink zuckerberg and this toxic deceitful corporation!

facebook founder calls his users "dumb fucks":
Facebook founder called trusting users dumb f*cks

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I co.vered a couple of short sales today so I will be looking to short a few more shares of fb on Monday

Top Bottom