Thought experiment: a new Proclamation.

Threads
Paddy loves and needs to be accepted as an immigrant all over the world and yet denies others the same rights in Ireland.

My ancestry is 100% Irish and Celt .
What is your Ancestry ,. Go get a bloody DNA test

As far as i am concerned , All immigrants are welcome to Ireland just as i and millions of Irish have been welcomed in England and all over the world.

Threads
Judging by the posts on this site , it is easy to understand why the Southern state was pro Nazi Germany in ww11.

A nation full of self righteous hatred for anything not contained within the realm of their simple minds

Awoken

PI Member
Threads
Was Merkel right to open the floodgates after this publicity stunt in Germany? Should the floodgates be left open considering the outcome of the vote in Merkels Bavaria? Are you against controlled migration?

Threads
Paddy loves and needs to be accepted as an immigrant all over the world and yet denies others the same rights in Ireland.

My ancestry is 100% Irish and Celt .
What is your Ancestry ,. Go get a bloody DNA test

As far as i am concerned , All immigrants are welcome to Ireland just as i and millions of Irish have been welcomed in England and all over the world.
"Paddy" - outside of traitor Enda Kenny who has an inferiority complex (as do most Irish politicians) about their identity - such phrases as "paddy" were condescendingly used by the British.

You can state your ancestry is this and that online - it is easy to claim anything online.

It is far more meaningful to define what Irish actual is which I have done for you here:
WHY BARRET AND NOT BARJINSKI OR BARONGWE IS AS IRISH AS ANY McCARTHY
Protecting what once was the most advanced culture in the world. A new discovery that shows the magnificence of the Celts.
And yes I am 100% Irish.

Re: Immigration
Every ethnicity has the fundamental human right to exist and protect itself which means by default protecting it's interests, territory and resources.

The Irish have gone to what was right or wrongly seen as the New World. It was Europeans who designed, founded built, sacrificed and died for the entity that is the U.S and for New World states. As did many other ethnicities. We did not go in our 100s and 1000s and change the very nature of of Africa, Asia, Arab countries out of all recognition and threaten their ethnicities existence. In fact because of Europeans their continents are now undergoing population explosions.
The Irish have given the 3rd world billions in aid and millions in man-hours of volunteer work in medical, engineering and education aid.
We continue to give €650 million per year in foreign aid - we owe the 3rd world nothing least of all access to our country and resources - in fact they owe us.

Threads
"Paddy" - outside of traitor Enda Kenny who has an inferiority complex (as do most Irish politicians) about their identity - such phrases as "paddy" were condescendingly used by the British.

You can state your ancestry is this and that online - it is easy to claim anything online.

It is far more meaningful to define what Irish actual is which I have done for you here:
WHY BARRET AND NOT BARJINSKI OR BARONGWE IS AS IRISH AS ANY McCARTHY
Protecting what once was the most advanced culture in the world. A new discovery that shows the magnificence of the Celts.
And yes I am 100% Irish.

Re: Immigration
Every ethnicity has the fundamental human right to exist and protect itself which means by default protecting it's interests, territory and resources.

The Irish have gone to what was right or wrongly seen as the New World. It was Europeans who designed, founded built, sacrificed and died for the entity that is the U.S and for New World states. As did many other ethnicities. We did not go in our 100s and 1000s and change the very nature of of Africa, Asia, Arab countries out of all recognition and threaten their ethnicities existence. In fact because of Europeans their continents are now undergoing population explosions.
The Irish have given the 3rd world billions in aid and millions in man-hours of volunteer work in medical, engineering and education aid.
We continue to give €650 million per year in foreign aid - we owe the 3rd world nothing least of all access to our country and resources - in fact they owe us.
Well then what were your DNA results.. Mine was Irish, Scottish and Welsh 96% North African 3% Nigerian 1% . and i certainly can not understand why Nigerian.

Threads
Well then what were your DNA results.. Mine was Irish, Scottish and Welsh 96% North African 3% Nigerian 1% . and i certainly can not understand why Nigerian.
Because it isn't Nigerian nor African, it is complete fabrication, do not be naive - you have been told the DNA companies are bogus and fraudulent. They distort and manipulate genetic science data and findings, if not outright lie about the mechanisms and selective workings of it. They serve 2 purposes:
i) to promote a multicult propaganda message to the masses, reinforce the idea that we are all mixed, so mixing does not matter
ii) to get your DNA, for a global database

Never give your DNA to companies.
Mark my words - your info is being used in ways for the future you have not imagined.
My personal info is my personal info - I advise you do same. You have been warned.

Top Bottom