• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Thomas Sheridan

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
I have notice him sneer and mock certain conspiracy theories some people believe in. This is the same chap that has a video up about how the lough ness monster came about due to an anal birth from Alister Crowley.
A hypocrite. His talk about limiting families to 2 kids was astonishing.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Feb 14, 2018
A hypocrite. His talk about limiting families to 2 kids was astonishing.
See I can just about take that and turn a blind eye to abortion pushing etc. But a man can only put up with so much. The other day he had a video up going on about how Bullseye "was a dreadful shit tv show."
What bollocks. Bullseye was top notch and the reruns on Challenge TV is probably the best thing you can watch on the Talmud Vision these days.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
See I can just about take that and turn a blind eye to abortion pushing etc. But a man can only put up with so much. The other day he had a video up going on about how Bullseye "was a dreadful shit tv show."
What bollocks. Bullseye was top notch and the reruns on Challenge TV is probably the best thing you can watch on the Talmud Vision these days.
I enjoyed bullseye too, it was a bit naff but iconic for the time. Thomas is a strange bùachaill indeed.
He doesnt seem to see anything wrong with telling blatant lies.

Sham frÓg

PI Member
Aug 25, 2020
He's very smart and entertaining but I worry about Sherro a bit.

I'm nearly sure I heard him say one day that Michael Aquino was an okay guy and Aleister Crowley is misunderstood.

His stuff on psychopathy was excellent though - not that I read the book but I saw a few interviews/talks he did.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -

Pagans are sound until they want to ride your missus in a midnight ceremony in a forest on the solstice as part of some ritual.

Last edited:
Top Bottom