• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Thomas Sheridan

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Genuine Question..........

Where do you get these guys from . Other than looking at music and docs , I literally would not have the time or the will to listen to someone on you tube

Where do yous get these randomers from , are they recommended by a friend , or are you's part of a group that circulates them ?

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
Thomas Sheridans monologues are a stream of consciousness presentation and typical wacky Irish views ,which bear fruit on occasions.
I do not accept everything and of course he does not predict the future accurately.
He has come up with some nuggets, and the best was his strategy of creating false Social Media accounts to exaggerate the Covid Scamdemic and do a reverse trolling of the Masketeers, by exaggerating matters ,such as recommending 4 masks, closing all Transport systems , Schools, Universities, Offices and Soccer Stadia ,banning sex, Forever.
Stating these were highly infectious venues and acts and a danger to the Public.
This was shock therapy for the numpties, and it blew many minds on Social Media ,and forced many to re-think their attitude and acceptance of life under the Scamdemic.
It was a massive piss-take, but derision and exaggeration is a part of Propaganda, and this was a reverse attack on the Regime narrative ,with no viable answer.
A great piece of guerrilla information warfare by Thomas and may have contributed to the large turn-outs at Lockdown protests.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020

But ten days ago you we saying that the more you saw of Thomas Sheridan the more you liked him... but now he's a complete bullshitter with no intergrity. I wonder what way the wind will blow you tomorrow?
Well in fairness, my measure of a worthwhile person is integrity and honour. I found GT interesting at one point too, but when he doubled down on Qanon, respect was gone.
Same with Sheridan, I like his content, but once I see a lack of integrity, they are nothing to me anymore. It's like a sun conscious thing, I'm hard wired to reject weasel words.

Its akin to admiring the inside of a house. Its looks very appealing, but the house has no foundation underneath.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
Thomas Sheridans monologues are a stream of consciousness presentation and typical wacky Irish views ,which bear fruit on occasions.
I do not accept everything and of course he does not predict the future accurately.
He has come up with some nuggets, and the best was his strategy of creating false Social Media accounts to exaggerate the Covid Scamdemic and do a reverse trolling of the Masketeers, by exaggerating matters ,such as recommending 4 masks, closing all Transport systems , Schools, Universities, Offices and Soccer Stadia ,banning sex, Forever.
Stating these were highly infectious venues and acts and a danger to the Public.
This was shock therapy for the numpties, and it blew many minds on Social Media ,and forced many to re-think their attitude and acceptance of life under the Scamdemic.
It was a massive piss-take, but derision and exaggeration is a part of Propaganda, and this was a reverse attack on the Regime narrative ,with no viable answer.
A great piece of guerrilla information warfare by Thomas and may have contributed to the large turn-outs at Lockdown protests.
I agree on everything there. However, as already stated, I cant take weasel words seriously.
His ego is obviously too big, that he can't call himself out.

Perhaps it's just me, I lose respect immediately.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
I agree on everything there. However, as already stated, I cant take weasel words seriously.
His ego is obviously too big, that he can't call himself out.

Perhaps it's just me, I lose respect immediately.
Sometimes you need patience and forebearance to extract the diamond amongst the husks.
No one or anything is perfect, we all fail in some aspect, but we soldier on with our many imperfections, biases and ignorance to seek the golden orb of perfect Truth.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
Sometimes you need patience and forebearance to extract the diamond amongst the husks.
No one or anything is perfect, we all fail in some aspect, but we soldier on with our many imperfections, biases and ignorance to seek the golden orb of perfect Truth.
I understand. However my attitude is that if I'm wrong, I'll always say it, not double down saying I said the opposite. I'd argue that it's a major character flaw, rather than an oversight.

It's just part of my value system. People on here will hate this thread because Thomas is like a prophet to some. Even big names like JW and Dave Cullen sing his praises.

Feb 24, 2020
Sheridan is an interesting character alright. I heard him on a podcast nearly 10 years ago now where he did an introduction to psycopathy. It blew my mind and helped me understand the way the world worked. I bought a few of his books and followed him a bit. A few years later he did a disgusting rant about podcaster Sean Maguire, poking fun at him while the man was in a mental hospital. The strange thing is, Thomas Sheridan had been pally with Maguire, he even wrote the foreword to Maguire's book of poetry. Then out of the blue, he turned on him, nastily.
I still find Sheridan has some fascinating things to say. But I look at him with different eyes now.

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know what he said in yesterday's video? YouTube deleted it, AFAIK this might be the first time that happened to him?

Top Bottom