• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Thomas Sheridan

Sep 15, 2020
I think Thomas makes some brilliant points and great commentary. However, a few red flags have cropped up lately.
In recent videos he's declared the lockdown will end, and made reference to a Masonic black mass. Now (in the below video) he's saying, "I told you, you wouldn't be getting your freedoms back".

Sadly, I dont think he has much integrity, and is a bit of a narcissist. One thing I hate, is when people cannot admit when they are wrong and call themselves out.
Thomas also recently said families should be limited to 2 kids.
As clever as Thomas can be, I feel he is slightly unhinged. I have met his type of character in Ireland many times. A complete bullshitter, with no integrity.
There are a few Irish (Dublin) youtubers like this also I've noticed.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
Focusing on genuine people instead of those who say what you want to hear to make money. The importance of that can't be underestimated.

Every chancer thrown aside brings us closer to a new dawn for our nation. My opinion.
Does he actually make money from these videos? He has some great insights, but he tarnishes this with his lack of integrity. Sad though, I genuinely thought he was a decent bloke.

I commented on one of his videos about psilocybin mushrooms benefits. He accused me of being some sort of hippie/druggie. What so called pagan talks about mushrooms like that? I know a few pagans and they use mushrooms religiously for spiritual purposes.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020
Thomas has been a solid voice throughout the whole thing. Yes he has been a called a few false dawns. Last year he was speculating that the lock-down was to do with a asteroid that on path to hit the earth.... and that Covid would "Lose it's shine by April 9". Well that didnt happen. Then again who outside the elites etc does know what going on?

I dont know how anybody could accuse him of being money grifter? He does sell books, but you get a book if you choose to buy them. There is no appeals for patreon and donations. He has provided interesting, challenging reassuring perspectives almost daily throughout the whole lockdown... and all free on his Youtube channel. That is more than most voices in Ireland have done.. including the main churches, who collapsed like a cheap deck chair.

He has little time for drugs and Palestine, but then again I'm not married to him and i dont have to accept everything he says all the time. I agree with him on things like the masks wearing wankers, the demonic or evil essence that runs through our leaders.

Give me a voice from Ireland that has a more interesting take on things?

Last edited:

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020
I think Thomas makes some brilliant points and great commentary. However, a few red flags have cropped up lately.
In recent videos he's declared the lockdown will end, and made reference to a Masonic black mass. Now (in the below video) he's saying, "I told you, you wouldn't be getting your freedoms back".

Sadly, I dont think he has much integrity, and is a bit of a narcissist. One thing I hate, is when people cannot admit when they are wrong and call themselves out.
Thomas also recently said families should be limited to 2 kids.
As clever as Thomas can be, I feel he is slightly unhinged. I have met his type of character in Ireland many times. A complete bullshitter, with no integrity.
There are a few Irish (Dublin) youtubers like this also I've noticed.

So a guy hasn't called everything 100% and you call him a complete bullshitter with no intergrity. If only we could come up to your exacting standards.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
Thomas has been a solid voice throughout the whole thing. Yes he has been a called a few false dawns. Last year he was speculating that the lock-down was to do with a asteroid that on path to hit the earth.... and that Covid would "Lose it's shine by April 9". Well that didnt happen. Then again who outside the elites etc does know what going on?

I dont know how anybody could accuse him of being money grifter? He does sell books, but you get a book if you choose to buy them. There is no appeals for patreon and donations. He has provided interesting, challenging reassuring perspectives almost daily throughout the whole lockdown... and all free on his Youtube challenge. That is more than most voices in Ireland have done.. including the main churches, who collapsed like a cheap deck chair.

He has little time for drugs and Palestine, but then again I'm not married to him and i dont have to accept everything he says all the time. I agree with him on things like the masks wearing wankers, the demonic or evil essence that runs through our leaders.

Give me a voice from Ireland that has a more interesting take on things?
He is interesting indeed, but this thing of predicting things with certainty, and not calling himself out when wrong, is not a sign of someone who is trustworthy.
To say, "lockdowns will end soon", and a few videos later say "I told ye they wouldn't end" is a sign of someone who cannot be taken seriously. Integrity is the foundation of someone's character. Everything else is just noise in comparison.
We call the left out on their double standards, and have to be willing to do so on our own. Otherwise it's just a waste of time. GT used to do the same with Qanon, probably catering to an American audience.

You make it sound like "arrah he's only making a few false dawns". At best, that is the case, at worst, he has no honour.
Btw,mushrooms aren't drugs you dimwit.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Sep 15, 2020
So a guy hasn't called everything 100% and you call him a complete bullshitter with no intergrity. If only we could come up to your exacting standards.
That's not the point. Everyone is wrong at times. The point is he's calling false Dawns, then ignoring that he was wrong, and deluding himself into thinking he said the opposite.

Fuck that. It's not an honourable way to carry on.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020

But ten days ago you we saying that the more you saw of Thomas Sheridan the more you liked him... but now he's a complete bullshitter with no intergrity. I wonder what way the wind will blow you tomorrow?

Top Bottom