This year, Tesco's Christmas will have everything - except Christians

Una

Donator
Premium Account
According to this site,

Christmas is a celebration to commemorate the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him) as the son of God or as a trinity (partner) with God, therefore Muslims do not celebrate this because although they believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) as a Prophet, they do not believe that he is the son of God.

Do Muslims Celebrate Christmas? - Talk to Islam

Do Christians get Invited to EID ?? !!! No....
Do Christians HiJack Eid in Dubai with White Christians dancing in Muslim Ads ? No....
The War to turn Christmas into a mixed race Party & Disco has begun.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Jesus, they've hit saturation level. I can't wait for the impending backlash. I think it's worse in the States with gay dudes on corn flakes ads and what not.

Sadly, I think by next Christmas the message will have gotten through to the corporate boards of all the major retailers that "diversity" is no longer optional. By then, any advertisment that features an all white family will seem like Nazi propaganda.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You'll never guess what's in Ebay's advert.
Yup, miscegenation.

It really is extraordinary how they avoid having mixed race couples with a white man and a black woman. But, when you think of it, it makes perfect sense from the Globalist point of view. The survival of the white race depends on white women having white children. A white man can impregnate women of all the races under the sun, but as long as he impregnates at least one white women, then the white race cannot be totally exterminated.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Isn't it a bit wacist of John Hockey to suggest that non-white children are not British? And look what he says further down,

...the toothy look of the average British child is not really representative of our brand (Tesco)

Is this account for real? Couldn't Tesco be sued for racist abuse and discrimination?

Top Bottom