Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Computing Forever THIS IS WHERE WE ARE NOW

Karloff

PI Member
Varadaker was the man responsible for permitting the spread of covid in the ROI.
His egregious failures to implement the necessary travel controls in Spring 2020 ensured the widespread importation of this highly infectious disease.
I think the Irish Govt wanted to make certain that it came here and in a big way. I thought that back in March last year.

This great reset thing indeed, the virus was very very convenient and it primarily targeted the first world.

Computing Forever is correct at the danger of giving up freedom to elitists for any reason, they will not give it back and the abuses of this lockdown are growing worse. The ignoring of pro globohomo gatherings and the targeting of Gemma and some followers was very disturbing.

The 'covid is always there' is going to continue this indefinitely.

Karloff

PI Member
I don't mind the masks and the distancing in shops but the 5km fines are a step too far and i cannot see any scientific basis for it anymore, it has turned into something sinister and oppressive. Very good video in how he warns us that it can get worse, it can become very dark... step by step.

Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still

Top Bottom