Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

'This is not a Drill'

OP
N

NewIre

PI Member
This could be interesting.. ;)
About 2am our time if I'm not mistaken.
(Don't know if this was yesterday, most likely today)

Olli Rehn

PI Member
What will it be- just a white or black screen- due to any lack of evidence for any election fraud?

OP
N

NewIre

PI Member
If you don't know... this is not going to stop at china.
Every little snivelling corrupt creep (the ones you support) worldwide, are now starting to shyte in their jackboots.
They are all going to be taken out one by one... I see a few more Guantanamo's popping up.
Maybe Putin can open up the Gulag Hotels again. (y)

Rose

PI Member
This could be interesting.. ;)
About 2am our time if I'm not mistaken.
(Don't know if this was yesterday, most likely today)

The Chinese firewall is up and running to black this out. Truth blackout worldwide.

Hibernian

PI Member
I wouldn't normally take this kind of thing seriously, but when someone as impeccably credentialed as this man is reporting it, you better sit up and take notice.

"Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo's, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can't be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office."

Eriugena

PI Member
I wouldn't normally take this kind of thing seriously, but when someone as impeccably credentialed as this man is reporting it, you better sit up and take notice.

"Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo's, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can't be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office."
It gets better.
Simon has assisted a growing number of people who have come forward from Illuminati families/bloodlines - where they have suffered torture and trauma, many from MILAB situations. Simon is able to re-integrate any alternate personalities that the individual may have, remove any Jinn/demonic possession and "de-activate" any suicide programmes placed in the person.

On a lighter note Simon also does Soul readings, where in most cases is able to identify the individuals soul/star family background. A reasonable fee is charged for these services - Simon is offering a nearly unique service and places the highest value on client confidentiality - having helped people from many countries and from widely differing backgrounds, from college students to employees of the Rothschild's. Simon understands the critical nature of his de-programming/healing/soul reading work and the support that his clients need.

OP
N

NewIre

PI Member

A year ago everyone was laughing at David Icke... I bet they not laughing now. ;)

Apparently tomorrow's Wednesday.. :sneaky:

Top Bottom