• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

'This is not a Drill - The Storm is upon Us'

Feb 2, 2020
Awful to think of the pain being exerted by this medical experiment with the forced administration of emergency unsafe medication on the unwitting elderly with the consent of the church and state. Perfect merger during these murderous times. See the Irish Jesuit Bishops speaking for those without a voice in Palestine about the inhumanity of them been deprived of the Moderna vaccine that they refused. Really not following the Great Commission. Sickening daily to see the pre forced exodus to Taiwan playbook been played out by those money whose God is money. Criminal is too kind a word for this barbarity. .
Is this for real? They refused the vaccine, and then the Vatican gets one of their reps to try and overturn their decision. Who is this guy, and who is he supposed to be representing?

D

Deleted member 3423

Non Registered Member

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
Ivermectin, which the poster linked a clinical trial to, for one.

Ill take your word for it, because i have not seen that post. I wouldnt have challenged any poster on ivermectin given it is actually backed up by science. Im talking about claims about chlorine dioxide, vitamins/minerals as cures, hydroxychloroquine, tanzanian plants, etc

Feb 2, 2020
Ill take your word for it, because i have not seen that post. I wouldnt have challenged any poster on ivermectin given it is actually backed up by science. Im talking about claims about chlorine dioxide, vitamins/minerals as cures, hydroxychloroquine, tanzanian plants, etc
Chlorine dioxide kills viruses by retarding their protein formation capabilities, vitamin d is already being rolled out by the UK government for the elderly because it lessens the severity of virus impact and can prevent cytokine storm occurring, vitamin C and zinc are immune builders, a very obvious one. hydroxychloroquine like chlorine dioxide prevents virus protein formation and thus replication. Quercetin would be a natural version of HCQ, this Tanzanian plant probably would have similar properties. So none of these claims is without merit.

OP
N

NewIre

PI Member
Mar 21, 2019
Interesting historic connections.. This is what it's all about.

Last edited:
OP
N

NewIre

PI Member
Mar 21, 2019

This is good (y):cool:

Volatire

PI Member
Apr 11, 2020

This is good (y):cool:

About 120 or 130 lobbyists showed up to Biden’s inauguration. Swamp-dwellers in need of sustainence.

First inauguration in history attended solely by hoodlums.

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
If you don't know... this is not going to stop at china.
Every little snivelling corrupt creep (the ones you support) worldwide, are now starting to shyte in their jackboots.
They are all going to be taken out one by one... I see a few more Guantanamo's popping up.
Maybe Putin can open up the Gulag Hotels again. (y)

HAS IT HAPPENED YET?

OP
N

NewIre

PI Member
Mar 21, 2019
HAS IT HAPPENED YET?
Have you looked at the links provided,..watched the videos.

What's looks to have happened is that the snake has been 'decaptitated' (around June 2020 apparently), it's stolen money that funds the world media/covid/political/etc scams has been confiscated.
It has happened, you just don't want to acknowledge it, but it hasn't finished and will end with a nice big bang.
Have patience. ;)

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
Have you looked at the links provided,..watched the videos.

What's looks to have happened is that the snake has been 'decaptitated' (around June 2020 apparently), it's stolen money that funds the world media/covid/political/etc scams has been confiscated.
It has happened, you just don't want to acknowledge it, but it hasn't finished and will end with a nice big bang.
Have patience. ;)
WWG1WGA!

Seriously though, I hope you haven't sacrificed any relationships for this? That was one tragic theme to emerge from the whole Q debacle.

Top Bottom