Things you can have sex with!!!!!!

NotPC

PI Member
So here we have an interesting story about sex. It's not between two people or two animals. I shall say no more. Read on!!!!!

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Plenty of alt-right five knuckle shufflers on here!
So let me get this straight...
are you stating here for the public record, that, unlike all the conservative leaning males posting here,
that in your entire life you personally, being leftist, you have of course never ever had a wank ogma?? :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
I think people wanting to have sex with harmless bits of plastic and not hurting anyone should be just (ahem) "left to their own devices"!! :ROFLMAO:

oh .... wait..... no......

Sadly rape of actual real women (both underage and otherwise) as opposed to plastic ones in Ireland
has an apparent 85% non reporting rate ( according to the rape crisis centres )
Maybe these garda resources could be better allocated to address that sad statistic instead!! :rolleyes:

Funny old world eh?
So....was it one of these gardai "alt right wankers" with the traffic cone or not? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NotPC

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think people wanting to have sex with harmless bits of plastic and not hurting anyone should be just (ahem) "left to their own devices"!! :ROFLMAO:

oh .... wait..... no......

Sadly rape of actual real women (both underage and otherwise) as opposed to plastic ones in Ireland
has an apparent 85% non reporting rate ( according to the rape crisis centres )
Maybe these garda resources could be better allocated to address that sad statistic instead!! :rolleyes:

Funny old world eh?
So....was it one of you "alt right wankers" with the traffic cone or not? :ROFLMAO:
Those filthy deviant alt right traffic cone shufflers!!!!!

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Ha ha. My wife's boyfriend has one in his bedroom, I see it when I'm tidying it at the weekend . That loser would get up on a cracked bowl .

Saul Goodman

Internal security
Staff member
PI Member
that poor cleaning cone was raped :say What?:

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
I’m confused Ted. You clean your wife’s boyfriends room?
Yeah . He is such a saddo couldnt pay his rent so moved in with us . The gobshite sits around all day on his hole and when he brought home a friend of my missues she was slagging my missus about the state of his bedroom so she told me to keep it tidy. He sent me to get him something in mac donalds the other day and I got him a double quarter pounder meal, I ate one of the beef pattys and he didn't even cop it . Such a gobdaw .

Wolf

PI Member
So let me get this straight...
are you stating here for the public record, that, unlike all the conservative leaning males posting here,
that in your entire life you personally, being leftist, you have of course never ever had a wank ogma?? :ROFLMAO:
He'd be the first male ever who didn't.....

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Top Bottom