Things that i find interesting but dont want to create a thread for each time etc...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes i've just found this chaps channel. He's quite good.
Ye only saw him from morgoth channel recently, listening to his backlog atm when i can.

Hes doing his thing, able to pull a lot of good stuff together, generally short which is great, interesting lad, bit too much natsoc/fashy but I think the generation he's from might have less scruples regards such talk, the further away we get etc...

If he doesn't like bitchut fine, and yes he is correct need stay on youtube as it is the place where the majority are and let the algorithms do the work for you as things pop up for the general watcher to be recommended going from the big channels to the little eventually once the algorithms kick in, but he can at least back up his channel there.

Violence was only going down statistically of late in human history regards the mass democides of the 20th century, we came from a century of world war death levels, but locally violence can increase like it is now in the west, we may have hit the valley and upwards we go.

As a catholic you do not obsess about the bible, there are hundreds of protestant sects that occur when people do the opposite, either you believe in the faith or you don't, keep it simple and your community healthy, otherwise you trip yourself up, your only a human, not a god, don't get carried away if you want to be religious.

The old mass was done in latin, its meant to have a specific message in a specific language at a point in time, when you move to translate it, you introduce ambiguity and people that will try to be their own priests eventually. Latin was still a universal language before vatican 2.

The printing press and translating the bible was the reason for the true reformation, as people started reading the bible in their own language and trying to decipher it as an individual and their specific abilities and reasoning powers, the ego can take over, mediums changing effecting the world.

00:00 Luke plays the didgiridoo
01:00 Jeffrey Epstein update
22:00 Clintons & Epstein
32:00 NYT: "The Racist History Behind Facial Recognition"
36:00 Triumphant progress of Megan Rapinoe

Book Club: Let It Blurt: The Life and Times of Lester Bangs by Jim DeRogatis

Chapter two of Ethnonationalism (covering pages 37-38).

Rupert Emerson defines nation: "the largest community, which when the chips are down, effectively commands men's loyalty, overriding the claims both of lesser communities within it and those which cut across it or potentially enfold it within a still greater society."

Karloff

PI Member
Violence was only going down statistically of late in human history regards the mass democides of the 20th century, we came from a century of world war death levels, but locally violence can increase like it is now in the west, we may have hit the valley and upwards we go.
I read that there are about two dozen countries in Africa alone in some state of war.

We can progress rapidly in science going from oil lamps to nanotechnology in 150 years but to change human nature - what is the time required for that?

Don't know what this is about in Brazil. Some feminist upset at something maybe.

He got up after, the fact that mess started jumping down after him with a big smile on her face i thought she was going to try body slam him.
Hes a famous catholic priest in brazil, and a bit non traditionalist, and does shows for crowds, has a dozen albums, dont know but his security is appalling.

Adam Jensen

PI Member
He got up after, the fact that mess started jumping down after him with a big smile on her face i thought she was going to try body slam him.
Hes a famous catholic priest in brazil, and a bit non traditionalist, and does shows for crowds, has a dozen albums, dont know but his security is appalling.
A body slam or stone cold stunner, I could well imagine it.

Top Bottom