Things that i find interesting but dont want to create a thread for each time etc...

OP
G
The current program on RTE about our sickening record on unwanted greyhounds. It makes me feel sad and sickened. Known around the world for exporting greys for abuse, known around Europe as ground central for puppy farming too.

I used to see a person out walking their greyhound and think 'animal exploiter!' now i see them and i see angels because those are likely to be rescued animals.

Can anyone suggest a remedy for civilising culchies (and nakars)?
Im not sure what culchies, a pejorative in other words a banter term in irish eyes :), have to do with it, the dubs use it well :), the only place ive been to that has greyhound racing in practice has been in dublin, obviously its all around the country, though some of them have closed down since. Otherwise its been travelers outside dublin regards those ive seen personally with those dogs regards racing, but im no expert. Where people think money is to be made they will come and do, irrespective of the welfare of those that are taken advantage of as if the state isnt going to step up, we need to get local community to come back and deal with it, if the group seems it fit. Just like with all other things that are happening in this country.

EDIT. you are right, it is horrific how people treat an animal that we have breed to do a certain task, and not take up responsibility for our actions, this is lacking across all of western civilization of late.

Last edited:

Karloff

PI Member
Im not sure what culchies, a pejorative in other words a banter term in irish eyes :), have to do with it, the dubs use it well :), the only place ive been to that has greyhound racing in practice has been in dublin, obviously its all around the country, though some of them have closed down since. Otherwise its been travelers outside dublin regards those ive seen personally with those dogs regards racing, but im no expert. Where people think money is to be made they will come and do, irrespective of the welfare of those that are taken advantage of as if the state isnt going to step up, we need to get local community to come back and deal with it, if the group seems it fit. Just like with all other things that are happening in this country.
I was afraid that in drawing attention to certain practices like taking dogs to be put down in a knackery in this country where the govt is awol (unless you are late paying a fine) that it will just lead to them sending them to Pak and China instead in greater numbers. The govt is incapable of doing anything, bad things that go on in this country whether it is anti social behaviour, animal abuse, homelessness, drug abuse - just are let to get worse with time.

Anyone who attends or bets on greyhound racing, supports this, make no mistake. I wouldn't watch it all i was upstairs it was downstairs and i heard dogs howling in agony.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Clouds on the surface of Neptune

I don't know why but this image disturbs me greatly. Perhaps it's because Neptune is so alien, so inhospitable - extremely cold, poisonous and distant - to see such familiar objects perched alone on the surface jars my senses.
They look like Chemtrails to me.

OP
G
I was afraid that in drawing attention to certain practices like taking dogs to be put down in a knackery in this country where the govt is awol (unless you are late paying a fine) that it will just lead to them sending them to Pak and China instead in greater numbers. The govt is incapable of doing anything, bad things that go on in this country whether it is anti social behaviour, animal abuse, homelessness, drug abuse - just are let to get worse with time.

Anyone who attends or bets on greyhound racing, supports this, make no mistake. I wouldn't watch it all i was upstairs it was downstairs and i heard dogs howling in agony.
I had added a part to that post before you replied

EDIT. you are right, it is horrific how people treat an animal that we have breed to do a certain task, and not take up responsibility for our actions, this is lacking across all of western civilization of late.

These wankers do not care, they are going from one micro policy to another, that suits their pre programmed responses.

And yes you are spot on, we hide/ignore the issues regards jobs, people, pets or animals. If we do not have respect for that which we utilise in general within our sphere of life, which should be questioned and discussed, we have no right to continue on doing as we do without shame.

Karloff

PI Member
I had added a part to that post before you replied

These wankers do not care, they are going from one micro policy to another, that suits their pre programmed responses.

And yes you are spot on, we hide/ignore the issues regards jobs, people, pets or animals. If we do not have respect for that which we utilise in general within our sphere of life, which should be questioned and discussed, we have no right to continue on doing as we do without shame.
We pay taxpayers money to these people and give animal welfare charities zero.

This does not reflect popular opinion. Politicians have to defend their actions here.

OP
G
It was going to happen eventually, but my favorite podcast has been adl'd off youtube, but the main website is still there and all the old posts on their site link to bitchute. Myth of the 20th Century, also have a look at their connected blog here The American Sun

Looking at the revenue projections of Fortune 500 companies or the GDP growth estimates of the world’s industrialized countries, one can’t help but notice everything indicating unlimited expansion and wealth opportunities in the future. ‘Upwards and to the right’ as they say in management consulting. But when analyzing historical progressions of large companies, countries, or empires, things never work out quite so well. Piero San Giorgio, native to Switzerland, and former software executive where he travelled much of the world working in high technology and developing systems in the developing world, comes at the problem of limits to growth from a unique perspective only a world traveller could have. Author of many books, including the best-selling ‘Survive the Economic Collapse’, Piero joins us this evening to discuss the forces behind the perpetual growth drive, what we as individuals can do to survive it, and where we as a group can work together to build something better and more sustainable.
— Brought to you by —

Very special guest Piero San Giorgio
Piero’s books: Piero San Giorgio
Piero’s website

— References —

– The Population Bomb, Ehrlich (1968)
Survive The Economic Collapse, San Giorgio (2011)
– The Way of Men, Donovan (2012)
– Swiss Vote to Tighten Gun Laws to Align With E.U. Rules, Minder (2019) – Swiss Vote to Tighten Gun Laws to Align With E.U. Rules
– Gloom, Boom & Doom Report – Gloom Boom Doom by Marc Faber
– James Howard Kunstler – What's Up - Kunstler
– Club Orlov – ClubOrlov

OP
G
Stream title on Ethnonationalism: The Quest for Understanding (Princeton University Press) Walker Connor
Good stream.

Political Science professor Rupert Emerson defined nation: “the largest community, which when the chips are down, effectively commands men’s loyalty, overriding the claims both of lesser communities within it and those which cut across it or potentially enfold it within a still greater society.”
PDF of Ethnonationalism: The Quest for Understanding by Walker Connor

References.

Widely cited for his insistence on the inherently ethnic character of nationalism, which he calls ethnonationalism to emphasize the point, Connor has long held that the most significant obstacle to advancing the study of nationalism is terminological imprecision. Particularly problematic, he contends, is the tendency to conflate the distinct concepts of state and nation, as well as the respective concepts of patriotism and nationalism which derive from them.[6]

Another significant theme in Connor's work is the passionate, nonrational character of nationalism. When trying to understand national sentiment, he argues, the key is not chronological or factual history, but sentient or felt history. National identity is based on the emotional psychology of perceived kinship ties – a sense of the nation as the fully extended family – and accordingly belongs to the realm of the subconscious and nonrational.[7]

OP
G
#271 7-2-19 Ethnonationalism: The Quest for Understanding by Walker Connor II

Poll Aristotle opposed "Fragmented Multi Ethnic Societies which could never overthrow Despots"
People that are different dont get along very well in the end, try to force that without the top down pressure to conform to a workable hierarchy under the rule of the current oligarchs, and it will fail, like it is now. These clowns dont have what it takes, its weak.

Last edited:
OP
G
Scum shutting things down, bitchute link either way below for general fallback.

The luke ford channel has changed from news to a general discussion of nationalism for now, backup stream due to circumstances, on part 3 of this discussion on ethno nationalism.