Things that i find interesting but dont want to create a thread for each time etc...

The first one around architecture, infrastructure and collapse. Will be mainly referencing a favorite podcast i listen to Myth of the 20th Century
Someone might find it interesting.

The American Dream – Cities, Promise and Peril
— References —
– The Managerial Revolution, Burnham (1941)
– A Quest for Community, Nisbet (1953)
– The Organization Man, Whyte (1956)
– Rise and Death of Cities, Jacobs (1961)
– A Timeless Way of Building, Alexander (1979)
– The Machiavellians, Defenders of Freedom, Burnham (1988)
– The Collapse of Complex Societies, Tainter (1990)
– Falling Down, Schumacher (1993)
– The Slaughter of Cities, Jones (2004)
– Infrastructure, Hayes (2005)
– Moving Minds: Conservatives and Public Transportation, Lind and Weyrich (2009)
– Chicago’s Murder Problem, Sailer (2016) – Chicago\'s Murder Problem
– 10 Towns that Changed America, PBS (2016) – 10 Towns that Changed America | 10 That Changed America
– Weimerica Weekly – Episode 27 – Tiny Houses, Landry – Weimerica Weekly – Episode 27 – Tiny Houses
Dr. E. Michael Jones discusses his book The Slaughter of Cities –
– John Legal vs. Juan Illegal – The Problem with Illegal Immigration
Infrastructure Policy: Lessons from American History
List of most expensive U.S. public works projects - Wikipedia
ASCE's 2017 Infrastructure Report Card | GPA: D+

Critical Infrastructure – Scale Up, Power Down
— References —
– Infrastructure: The Book of Everything for the Industrial Landscape, Hayes (2005)
– World Made by Hand, Kunstler (2009)
– Antifragile, Taleb (2012)
– NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy, Zerohedge (2014) – NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy
– A 2,500% budget overrun: the story of the Bay Bridge’s dramatic cost inflation from $250M to $6.5B, Ingalls (2015) – A 2,500% budget overrun: the story of the Bay Bridge's dramatic cost inflation from $250M to $6.5B
– How a Chinese company bought access to admissions officers at top U.S. colleges, Reuters (2016) – https://www.reuters.cominvestigates/special-report/college-charity/
– D.C.’s Dysfunctional Metro System Is a National Embarrassment, Haller (2017) – D.C.'s Dysfunctional Metro System Is a National Embarrassment
– Transport bosses refuse to release surveillance footage of a rash of train robberies on the BART to ‘avoid racist stereotyping of suspects’, Daily Mail (2017) – BART won't release crime video to 'avoid race stereotypes' | Daily Mail Online
– The University Empire, Landry (2017) – The University Empire
– 10 Years After Bridge Collapse, America Is Still Crumbling, Schaper (2017) – NPR Choice page
– Myth Of The 20th Century – Episode 27: The American Dream, Cities, Promise and Peril, Myth of the 20th Century (2017) – Myth Of The 20th Century – Episode 27: The American Dream, Cities, Promise and Peril
– America’s Infrastructure Scores a D+, American Society of Civil Engineers (2017) – ASCE's 2017 Infrastructure Report Card | GPA: D+
– James Howard Kunstler – What's Up - Kunstler
– Rebel Yell 230: Dark Enlightenment, Muh Colonies (2017) – Rebel Yell 230: Dark Enlightenment, Muh Colonies
– The Trump-China ‘intimidation trade game’ is getting ugly, Bryan (2018) – The Trump-China 'intimidation trade game' is getting ugly — and a trade war could be fast approaching
– Agricultural Subsidies, Edwards (2018) – Agricultural Subsidies
– Power outages hit parts of Johannesburg, ENCA (2018) – Power outages hit parts of Johannesburg
– Survival Podcast, Spirko – Survival Podcast
– Strong Towns – Home

Collapse is a important issue, especially now that our leaders have embraced multicult and Cultural relativism - Wikipedia

Obviously its not just infrastructure that is degrading with diversity, this isnt just ethnic or cultural, forcing women to do jobs they are not designed to do is where it started due to the demands of capitalism, and obviously services are taking a beating as well now.

As example the public sector, eg hospitals, are flooded with people that do fuck all in administration areas, lets be honest, those that have experience working with them or seeing what goes in these non front line areas, will understand what im saying.

Now we will have diversity quotas and new jobs creating around managing these quotas and enforcing them, we had with a lot of women being forced into part time in administrative jobs in these hospitals, where 5 of them could be replaced by one loan eager worker with a brain.

Our universities are riddled with this problem of getting less out of spending more
The Diversity Staff at the University of Michigan Is Nearly 100 Full-Time Employees
There are various reasons for surging education costs, but the primary one is the expansion of university administration in recent decades.
Obviously an american link, but americanism is what we seem to be seeking to replicate.

Anyway as ive said before, barbed wire and pointy sticks is my fall back, but this area also gets into architecture, art etc... and how they no longer reflect what we are or what the multicult mess we are forced into reflects. Ireland has always had this issue with regards our history of course, especially architecture.

Funny today seeing a bit more aggression on the streets, alone the new luas line, and the new paths are looking shittier by the day :)

Either way based on what has happened elsewhere, where we will continue to head towards is less is more, and we are already taxed to the hilt.

Edit, this is not a hit piece on women, i just used that as an example, and would be fine in a homogeneous society, but the more diversity we get hit with, the more its takes to do something for less is the general issue. And if mods want to rename this, im ok with that,

Last edited:
I've thought about starting a blog about my job which involves doing work on council and corpo houses. I get to see a lot of what we have become, 50-70% of people seem saneish and sound but the rest are thrash, entitled, braindead scum. Tomorrow I have on the list 3 people one I know who married a damaged Thai bar prostitute who has the 10000 cock stare on his first visit to that sick cesspool who has since left him with their mixed race daughter, fuck knows about the other two, we shall see.But what is evident is the decline in people, the older ones are mostly polite,grateful and able to hold a conversation, the younger mob are just fkn morons,one twat last week had one of those stupid Chinese writing tattoos on his arm ,when i asked him what it meant he said"i don't know" he must have copped my look of disgust and then said"I forgot" What strikes me is that what is holding things together is the grandparents, when they die off we are in for a real shitshow.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
The first one around architecture, infrastructure and collapse. Will be mainly referencing a favorite podcast i listen to Myth of the 20th Century
Someone might find it interesting.

The American Dream – Cities, Promise and Peril
— References —
– The Managerial Revolution, Burnham (1941)
– A Quest for Community, Nisbet (1953)
– The Organization Man, Whyte (1956)
– Rise and Death of Cities, Jacobs (1961)
– A Timeless Way of Building, Alexander (1979)
– The Machiavellians, Defenders of Freedom, Burnham (1988)
– The Collapse of Complex Societies, Tainter (1990)
– Falling Down, Schumacher (1993)
– The Slaughter of Cities, Jones (2004)
– Infrastructure, Hayes (2005)
– Moving Minds: Conservatives and Public Transportation, Lind and Weyrich (2009)
– Chicago’s Murder Problem, Sailer (2016) – Chicago\'s Murder Problem
– 10 Towns that Changed America, PBS (2016) – 10 Towns that Changed America | 10 That Changed America
– Weimerica Weekly – Episode 27 – Tiny Houses, Landry – Weimerica Weekly – Episode 27 – Tiny Houses
Dr. E. Michael Jones discusses his book The Slaughter of Cities –
– John Legal vs. Juan Illegal – The Problem with Illegal Immigration
Infrastructure Policy: Lessons from American History
List of most expensive U.S. public works projects - Wikipedia
ASCE's 2017 Infrastructure Report Card | GPA: D+

Critical Infrastructure – Scale Up, Power Down
— References —
– Infrastructure: The Book of Everything for the Industrial Landscape, Hayes (2005)
– World Made by Hand, Kunstler (2009)
– Antifragile, Taleb (2012)
– NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy, Zerohedge (2014) – NAFTA Is 20 Years Old – Here Are 20 Facts That Show How It Is Destroying The Economy
– A 2,500% budget overrun: the story of the Bay Bridge’s dramatic cost inflation from $250M to $6.5B, Ingalls (2015) – A 2,500% budget overrun: the story of the Bay Bridge's dramatic cost inflation from $250M to $6.5B
– How a Chinese company bought access to admissions officers at top U.S. colleges, Reuters (2016) – https://www.reuters.cominvestigates/special-report/college-charity/
– D.C.’s Dysfunctional Metro System Is a National Embarrassment, Haller (2017) – D.C.'s Dysfunctional Metro System Is a National Embarrassment
– Transport bosses refuse to release surveillance footage of a rash of train robberies on the BART to ‘avoid racist stereotyping of suspects’, Daily Mail (2017) – BART won't release crime video to 'avoid race stereotypes' | Daily Mail Online
– The University Empire, Landry (2017) – The University Empire
– 10 Years After Bridge Collapse, America Is Still Crumbling, Schaper (2017) – NPR Choice page
– Myth Of The 20th Century – Episode 27: The American Dream, Cities, Promise and Peril, Myth of the 20th Century (2017) – Myth Of The 20th Century – Episode 27: The American Dream, Cities, Promise and Peril
– America’s Infrastructure Scores a D+, American Society of Civil Engineers (2017) – ASCE's 2017 Infrastructure Report Card | GPA: D+
– James Howard Kunstler – What's Up - Kunstler
– Rebel Yell 230: Dark Enlightenment, Muh Colonies (2017) – Rebel Yell 230: Dark Enlightenment, Muh Colonies
– The Trump-China ‘intimidation trade game’ is getting ugly, Bryan (2018) – The Trump-China 'intimidation trade game' is getting ugly — and a trade war could be fast approaching
– Agricultural Subsidies, Edwards (2018) – Agricultural Subsidies
– Power outages hit parts of Johannesburg, ENCA (2018) – Power outages hit parts of Johannesburg
– Survival Podcast, Spirko – Survival Podcast
– Strong Towns – Home

Collapse is a important issue, especially now that our leaders have embraced multicult and Cultural relativism - Wikipedia

Obviously its not just infrastructure that is degrading with diversity, this isnt just ethnic or cultural, forcing women to do jobs they are not designed to do is where it started due to the demands of capitalism, and obviously services are taking a beating as well now.

As example the public sector, eg hospitals, are flooded with people that do fuck all in administration areas, lets be honest, those that have experience working with them or seeing what goes in these non front line areas, will understand what im saying.

Now we will have diversity quotas and new jobs creating around managing these quotas and enforcing them, we had with a lot of women being forced into part time in administrative jobs in these hospitals, where 5 of them could be replaced by one loan eager worker with a brain.

Our universities are riddled with this problem of getting less out of spending more
The Diversity Staff at the University of Michigan Is Nearly 100 Full-Time Employees

Obviously an american link, but americanism is what we seem to be seeking to replicate.

Anyway as ive said before, barbed wire and pointy sticks is my fall back, but this area also gets into architecture, art etc... and how they no longer reflect what we are or what the multicult mess we are forced into reflects. Ireland has always had this issue with regards our history of course, especially architecture.

Funny today seeing a bit more aggression on the streets, alone the new luas line, and the new paths are looking shittier by the day :)

Either way based on what has happened elsewhere, where we will continue to head towards is less is more, and we are already taxed to the hilt.

Edit, this is not a hit piece on women, i just used that as an example, and would be fine in a homogeneous society, but the more diversity we get hit with, the more its takes to do something for less is the general issue. And if mods want to rename this, im ok with that,
Everything is in decline but if you think about it logically its of no surprise as many of the great achievements and best civilisations were built by men of the aryan race.these men are in ethnic and cultural decline themselves so expect society in general to go backwards along with their retreat .

You mention China, I don't believe China will become the next superpower as the west will first try to break China economically then they'll try to smash it militarily .
If I was China id be investing much of my resources into high tech nuclear equipment .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've thought about starting a blog about my job which involves doing work on council and corpo houses. I get to see a lot of what we have become, 50-70% of people seem saneish and sound but the rest are thrash, entitled, braindead scum. Tomorrow I have on the list 3 people one I know who married a damaged Thai bar prostitute who has the 10000 cock stare on his first visit to that sick cesspool who has since left him with their mixed race daughter, fuck knows about the other two, we shall see.But what is evident is the decline in people, the older ones are mostly polite,grateful and able to hold a conversation, the younger mob are just fkn morons,one twat last week had one of those stupid Chinese writing tattoos on his arm ,when i asked him what it meant he said"i don't know" he must have copped my look of disgust and then said"I forgot" What strikes me is that what is holding things together is the grandparents, when they die off we are in for a real shitshow.
What you are talking about in general is the slow regression of the west. We are fast catching up.
Thanks for this. There are many areas to talk on with your post.

1) The destruction of the extended family unit.
We no longer have much dealings with our cousins, or uncles/aunts, those that the younger generations would learn from and we are so creating generations that have no connections with those that have gone before us. And so the knowledge, culture, history etc.. that in the past would be passed down is not there. Further creating a discombobulated, deracinated mess, generations that have no connections with the past and those who have gone before us. You can see it one this forum where people are quick to shit on past generations or beliefs without merit, not willing to learn where they came from or why they are here. Live is too easy for them and yet they wouldnt have any of it without those that have gone before. They would know nothing of the world if it wasnt for the past and where we came from and still seem to know very little of today, all they seem good at is virtue signaling how they think they are special by spewing abuse around. I would suspect a lot of extremely fragile world views and ego's on here that need to attack all the time as they are afraid to reflect.

Its an area i will come back on, i just dont have time right now, i need to get home :)

2) The tatoos, for fuck sake, this is something that deserves many threads. I ask people when i see the mess they have made of themselves what this or that means as you have asked. I have many natural tatoos as i call them, multiple scars that reflect one stupid situation i got myself into after another, and they mark my body as they should. To deliberately mark yourself without context or culture or need (sailors had tattoos and were recorded by the navy so that if they went over board or got blown to shit, a part of their bloated corpse could be recognised and so made sense) is golbalist shit that comes from a deracinated group of plebs that are seeking for meaning in a society that is sterile with regards a meaningful place in society. Possible im talking a bit of shit here, but its a great topic regards why people would do what was once associated with marking out problem peoples or criminals. There is a whole area here related to this about people doing this as a self defense mechanism where they look like they are less vulnerable walking the streets in a more hostile environment. But again its something i have been meaning to look into further as the why, but in general its a response to a more hostile and alien environment from what i can tell. Of course their are always tards that will do it as its cool.

3) The tool that picks up the thousand cock stare genetic trap. Again the best of the women who you want to have children with from another country are the least likely to follow you to a western world or find in one, as by default they would be the ones to stay in their home country as this is the most healthy place for them to be an raise their own children from. But also this lad is in a society that has lost its way and both its men and women have lost their way and so it is understandable why some fool could end up in such a position especially when they think the native women around him are a mess. I will come back on this if i can.

Everything is in decline but if you think about it logically its of no surprise as many of the great achievements and best civilisations were built by men of the aryan race.these men are in ethnic and cultural decline themselves so expect society in general to go backwards along with their retreat .

You mention China, I don't believe China will become the next superpower as the west will first try to break China economically then they'll try to smash it militarily .
If I was China id be investing much of my resources into high tech nuclear equipment .
China is a great topic of discussion, i will come back with a post on what you have said when i have a chance.

It has many problems internally, it spends as much on external military as it does on internal policing. But if they eventually remove the diversity of their mainland, for example similar to replacing the tibetans and writing history at least internally that it was always han, no different to their muslim issues, i can see them pushing further their one belt road or colonialism in africa or loans to poor countries etc... They want to be the new world currency with their own imf etc.. replicating the american/anglo model. But they have been subsidised the past 40 years by the west and certain groups in america is trying to counter it from what i can tell (no different in history to the british wanting the chinese to trade tea for something other then gold, and so their invaded and forced them to take opium in return). Also those at the top care primarily about staying in power, eg having their cake and eating it, so this is what they are most afraid of. In general making sure those at the top stay at the top is why they are vulnerable.

I will come back on the resource angle, thanks for the post.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
What you are talking about in general is the slow regression of the west. We are fast catching up.
Thanks for this. There are many areas to talk on with your post.

1) The destruction of the extended family unit.
We no longer have much dealings with our cousins, or uncles/aunts, those that the younger generations would learn from and we are so creating generations that have no connections with those that have gone before us. And so the knowledge, culture, history etc.. that in the past would be passed down is not there. Further creating a discombobulated, deracinated mess, generations that have no connections with the past and those who have gone before us. You can see it one this forum where people are quick to shit on past generations or beliefs without merit, not willing to learn where they came from or why they are here. Live is too easy for them and yet they wouldnt have any of it without those that have gone before. They would know nothing of the world if it wasnt for the past and where we came from and still seem to know very little of today, all they seem good at is virtue signaling how they think they are special by spewing abuse around. I would suspect a lot of extremely fragile world views and ego's on here that need to attack all the time as they are afraid to reflect.

Its an area i will come back on, i just dont have time right now, i need to get home :)

2) The tatoos, for fuck sake, this is something that deserves many threads. I ask people when i see the mess they have made of themselves what this or that means as you have asked. I have many natural tatoos as i call them, multiple scars that reflect one stupid situation i got myself into after another, and they mark my body as they should. To deliberately mark yourself without context or culture or need (sailors had tattoos and were recorded by the navy so that if they went over board or got blown to shit, a part of their bloated corpse could be recognised and so made sense) is golbalist shit that comes from a deracinated group of plebs that are seeking for meaning in a society that is sterile with regards a meaningful place in society. Possible im talking a bit of shit here, but its a great topic regards why people would do what was once associated with marking out problem peoples or criminals. There is a whole area here related to this about people doing this as a self defense mechanism where they look like they are less vulnerable walking the streets in a more hostile environment. But again its something i have been meaning to look into further as the why, but in general its a response to a more hostile and alien environment from what i can tell. Of course their are always tards that will do it as its cool.

3) The tool that picks up the thousand cock stare genetic trap. Again the best of the women who you want to have children with from another country are the least likely to follow you to a western world or find in one, as by default they would be the ones to stay in their home country as this is the most healthy place for them to be an raise their own children from. But also this lad is in a society that has lost its way and both its men and women have lost their way and so it is understandable why some fool could end up in such a position especially when they think the native women around him are a mess. I will come back on this if i can.
I pointed out to a friend of mine that his Grandad was an all Ireland fiddle player.
He never knew that, his father had went a -wall on the drink from a young age and he only really knew his mother's side. It's sad what has being and what will be lost through our close knit families and our oral traditions.
The tattoos and piercings are symbolic of a people whom lives seem to have no meaning. in the absent of spirituality and anything of deep cultural resonance , the body art represents a lost generation to me. Kafka wrote about life having no meaning whatsoever and that the search for such is irrelevant . His own tribe have certainly created a world in which existentialism is meaningless. The tattoos the piercings and the English soccer clubs are of a people searching for reasons to exist in the blandest and darkest of worlds .

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
America has being sucked dry. Needless wars, aid for isreal, gap between rich and poor growing every year, tax exile multinationals, a state totally run for the corporation's .it should be of no surprise that the infrastructure is decrepit and in ruin .
The rot in terms of infrastructure will make its way to Europe. The cultural rot is certainly here .
Noticed yesterday while watching the post game gaa interviews, that even after the most controversial of decisions,players refrained from being aggressive,pointing the finger or getting involved in a heated argument . Now of course this is endemic in all sports were cliches and not wanting to hand the opposition a psychological edge is common place but I feel it was just a microcosm of wider society in which being a heretic, a dissident or aggressively questioning authority leaves you open to the label of a nutjob or conspiracy theorist.
Years of psychological warfare has left us self censoring ourselves.
The west certainly has embraced the cultural relativism of the Jewish supremacist Franz boas. Boas, Marx Freud along with the Frankfurt school planted the seeds of the wests cultural and intellectual decline.
without a sound intellectual framework it was only a matter of time before the architectural infrastructure started to weaken also .

Reactions: Jim
D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
China is a great topic of discussion, i will come back with a post on what you have said when i have a chance.

It has many problems internally, it spends as much on external military as it does on internal policing. But if they eventually remove the diversity of their mainland, for example similar to replacing the tibetans and writing history at least internally that it was always han, no different to their muslim issues, i can see them pushing further their one belt road or colonialism in africa or loans to poor countries etc... They want to be the new world currency with their own imf etc.. replicating the american/anglo model. But they have been subsidised the past 40 years by the west and certain groups in america is trying to counter it from what i can tell (no different in history to the british wanting the chinese to trade tea for something other then gold, and so their invaded and forced them to take opium in return). Also those at the top care primarily about staying in power, eg having their cake and eating it, so this is what they are most afraid of. In general making sure those at the top stay at the top is why they are vulnerable.

I will come back on the resource angle, thanks for the post.
The recent upsurge in Chinese military spending has more to do with a defence mechanism against western imperialism than colonial expansionist policies in my mind. Their involvement in sending "aid" to shady African governments is hardly benign but their vulnerabilities in a lack of resources has meant they have to get involved more in global affairs .

El Chaval.

PI Member
I pointed out to a friend of mine that his Grandad was an all Ireland fiddle player.
He never knew that, his father had went a -wall on the drink from a young age and he only really knew his mother's side. It's sad what has being and what will be lost through our close knit families and our oral traditions.
The tattoos and piercings are symbolic of a people whom lives seem to have no meaning. in the absent of spirituality and anything of deep cultural resonance , the body art represents a lost generation to me. Kafka wrote about life having no meaning whatsoever and that the search for such is irrelevant . His own tribe have certainly created a world in which existentialism is meaningless. The tattoos the piercings and the English soccer clubs are of a people searching for reasons to exist in the blandest and darkest of worlds .
Yes, a workmate of mine got divorced recently and came into the office boasting about her new tattoo.
A gaudy, squiggly design which she said was something to do with DNA images (I wasnt really listening) on the base of her spine.
She's in her fucking 50's.
Thank God my partner has no tats, no piercings, no brown babies, doesnt drink or smoke and hates to dance.
A proper bore like myself.

El Chaval.

PI Member
These guys were dragged out of a prison cell in the 1920's and photographed.
The dregs of society.
Look how well dressed, well groomed and kempt they are. Toned faces. Clean shaven. Good posture.

Take 30 pictures of lags today and you'll see pasty, puffy faces, saggy tracksuits, receding hair, 2 day stubbled beard.

Ivory Tower – White Slavery
– The Life and Curious Adventures of Peter Williamson, Williamson (1826)
– Benjamin Franklin – The Man Who Dared the Lightening, Fleming (1971)
– Time on the Cross: The Economics of American Coloured people Slavery, Fogel (1974)
– They Were White and They Were Slaves, Hoffman (1993)
– The 13th Warrior, Crichton (1999)
– Forced Into Glory, Bennet (2000)
– Origins of the European Economy, McCormack (2002)
– White Gold: The Extraordinary Story of Thomas Pellow and Islam’s One Million White Slaves, Milton (2005)
– The Hell of Barbados, O’Callaghan (2007)
– The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America, Red Ice (2014) – The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America
– Stillbirth of a Nation, LaFond (2016)
– Political Islam, Warner – Bill Warner (writer) - Wikipedia

Top Bottom