• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared "They're just vermin" - Harsh criticism of Travellers over disregard for lockdown rules read out on Radio Kerry

whyfillaw

PI Member
Rumours circulating from UCHG that clusters of COvid19 amongst "the ethnic Minority community in county Galway".
Today.

bells of shandon

PI Member
It is remarkable how the Irish People are so willing to turn on Irelands indigenous Tinkers and make blatantly racist remarks and insults. Is it cos they are Irish and safe to abuse, without the kneejerk backlash of racist card from our Immigration NGO Industry
Not a peep when it comes to Muslims ,Bogus Asylum seekers and Africans.
Wake me up when Ireland extends equality of racist abuse to all other races in Ireland.

Karloff

PI Member
It is remarkable how the Irish People are so willing to turn on Irelands indigenous Tinkers and make blatantly racist remarks and insults. Is it cos they are Irish and safe to abuse, without the kneejerk backlash of racist card from our Immigration NGO Industry
Not a peep when it comes to Muslims ,Bogus Asylum seekers and Africans.
Wake me up when Ireland extends equality of racist abuse to all other races in Ireland.
People get angry with a group when they find something objectionable about their behavior. For example Japanese behavior abroad is exemplary, nobody abuses the Japanese as a group.

I hate litter and i love animals, i'm also fond of the idea of elderly people being allowed to keep their money be treated fairly and not be harassed...................... But that's just me.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Covid19 cases among travellers in Co.Galway, health workers in UCHG not happy with travelling all over the country , spreading the virus.Gardai are focussing attention on Headford halting site to stop "spreaders" travelling all over the country committing crimes, going to funerals etc. Gypos not happy and taking "the law into their own hands".
Note : Not one gypo out on the road has a high Viz vest , reflectors, torch to show themselves to oncoming traffic.
Vermin is too nice a word for this scum.

whyfillaw

PI Member
is there a link at all?
see post #89. listen to keith finnegan as he says late on in the audio piece "covid -19 cases in the area" , what he should have said in the Halting Site ,here. But as owner of the station , he would be sued for slander and defamation so he had to say it without pointing the finger on the exact area(caravan/mobile homes) where the cases are.Rumours are also circulating about cases in Tuam , amongst the same "Sort".Travelling all over the place, not keeping safe distance, not washing hands and maintaining hygienic practices, handling food in supermarkets etc.I've stopped buying loose fruit and vegs while this pandemic is with us.You just don't know which dirty bastard has left covid19 on apples , pears, scallions, cabbage etc.Frozen or shrink wrapped only for me.

Last edited:

Black & Trans

Restricted
Covid19 cases among travellers in Co.Galway, health workers in UCHG not happy with travelling all over the country , spreading the virus.Gardai are focussing attention on Headford halting site to stop "spreaders" travelling all over the country committing crimes, going to funerals etc. Gypos not happy and taking "the law into their own hands".
Note : Not one gypo out on the road has a high Viz vest , reflectors, torch to show themselves to oncoming traffic.
Vermin is too nice a word for this scum.
That is a declaration of war, slash hooks against planes. Let's hope the Irish Army earn their pay.

bells of shandon

PI Member
You cannot scam a scammer. The indigenous Irish Tinkers are the only sane ,critical ,questioning People remaining in Ireland.
Without access to all the Technology they have figured correctly that the Cov19 Scamdemic is a pile of horse manure.
Too much technology has scrambled the brains of the average young Irish to mush.
There is no substitute for innate native cunning and common sense.

Rose

PI Member
You cannot scam a scammer. The indigenous Irish Tinkers are the only sane ,critical ,questioning People remaining in Ireland.
Without access to all the Technology they have figured correctly that the Cov19 Scamdemic is a pile of horse manure.
Too much technology has scrambled the brains of the average young Irish to mush.
They must have a cure cousins marrying cousins are susceptible to illnesses they know this. No Covid amongst the travellers. Nice.

whyfillaw

PI Member
They must be immune to covid19 , so why don't you B.O.S have a word with CMO and send email to WHO representative about this unique group who are immune to Covid19.It is such a rare thing , they need a particular study.
Inbreeding may give immunity to Covid19, but it has other side fx like degeneracy, mental problems and physical problems

whyfillaw

PI Member
They must have a cure cousins marrying cousins are susceptible to illnesses they know this. No Covid amongst the travellers. Nice.
tell that to the medical staff in UCHG about no covid19 in gypos and they will show you documentary proof.

Top Bottom