• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared "They're just vermin" - Harsh criticism of Travellers over disregard for lockdown rules read out on Radio Kerry

whyfillaw

PI Member
I may be radical in my thinking on some matters, narrow minded on other matters, but I avoid personal insults, I 'd rather express a different point of view and try and enlighten other people if I can.Some of the messages on this thread have been "more than negative" , damn right insulting but I know some people just can't help themselves.Is there an Ignore choice for posts , so I can avoid reading those posters than are very quick to personal attacks and reproaching posters.If not I shall just avoid posting on threads that these posters participate on.It was the way on p.ie so I contribute seldom to p.ie due to a few " angry nutjobs" who have mental stability problems.After a while one can gauge a lot about a person by the "posts" they leave after them forever on the www. Remember a personal attack can be recorded "forever" on the www and one can't take it back , ever.

Storybud2

PI Member
Travelers live by their own ways, they certainly don't give a nano seconds thought to some brain washed libtard key board warrior AKA as modern day retard Irish Journalists ?

In a democratic, free Country , they can exercise their free will,

It is THEIR choice,,

sighthound

PI Member
Speaking of choices i heard the caherciveen migrants have the virus they were moved to kerry 18th march they have the infection some were moved to cork this week and again back to dublin we have to stay in but these fuckers are being transported all over the coountry WTF? When we do get out we might find a whole race of people in all our vilages moved in when we were out of sight so we are powerless the dept of justice is a toxic tank of deception.

I don't like the cream crackers but i prefer them to the disease ridden 3rd worlder's given the choice.

All the old diseases we have eradicated are slowly coming back via these vermin who are riddled with diseases from the 50's polio measles mumps TB all coming back into our country ask any local GP>

whyfillaw

PI Member
another lot with "Ethnic Minority Status" from Romania who just seem to have the same M.O as the Ethnic Minority here.You may put brand spanking new clothes on them, style their hair, clean shave them and put cologne and perfume on them , but still they resort to type just like any wild animal , you just can't trust them.They belong in cages.

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
another lot with "Ethnic Minority Status" from Romania who just seem to have the same M.O as the Ethnic Minority here.You may put brand spanking new clothes on them, style their hair, clean shave them and put cologne and perfume on them , but still they resort to type just like any wild animal , you just can't trust them.They belong in cages.
exactly the same scam as this

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
Travellers are clan/tribal people. Their loyalty is to their clan and they tend to distrust outsiders.

Other examples of clan/tribal people would be Romas and Jews.
That's fine. However they are all quite happy to take every option of dole they can possibly get from society while shunning
their reciprocal obligations to behave as good citizens. It doesn't work that way.

parentheses

PI Member
That's fine. However they are all quite happy to take every option of dole they can possibly get from society while shunning
their reciprocal obligations to behave as good citizens. It doesn't work that way.
Sadly that's what can happen when tribal people interact with non-tribal outsiders.

Top Bottom