Theresa on the ropes after great round from the EU

Threads
Pity is for someone who posted on here that Brexit will lead to a certain Irexit and also claims to have sources telling him that Fianna Fáil will support Irexit if this notion of a parallel currency is created in Italy.

Actually it's not just pity but laughter you deserve.

It shows just how out of touch and clueless you are on Irish politics.
There's zero chance of an Irexit, just a bunch of fools shouting so they can be seen to be 'rebels' :rolleyes:

Soft Brexit on the cards or they will reject it completely and crash out (highly unlikely) The UK never were comfortable in the EU, they did not adopt the Euro and failed to adopt the Metric system even after being given extra time to do so. But the risks of crashing out are big and very real.

I see them accepting a Soft Brexit and either phasing themselves in or out completely over the next decade. Like the Italians they do not do loyalty very well, and even the Italians are not keen on leaving the EU at all.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Peter Bone, one of the luanitic hard Brexiters today.
Peter Bone: Theresa May's Secret Deal Is Brexit In Name Only
This would spell a disaster for both sides, I can't see either leave or remain happy with this scam.

I don't understand the refusal to hold another referendum, she keeps saying it was the people's voice. What politician ever does anything for the people without self-interests involved?

OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
There's zero chance of an Irexit, just a bunch of fools shouting so they can be seen to be 'rebels' :rolleyes:

Soft Brexit on the cards or they will reject it completely and crash out (highly unlikely) The UK never were comfortable in the EU, they did not adopt the Euro and failed to adopt the Metric system even after being given extra time to do so. But the risks of crashing out are big and very real.

I see them accepting a Soft Brexit and either phasing themselves in or out completely over the next decade. Like the Italians they do not do loyalty very well, and even the Italians are not keen on leaving the EU at all.
You're right there is no chance of Irexit.

What's even funnier, is someone saying FF would support it.

Now let's just take a rational step back for a moment, shall we.
A party who threw the country off the cliff, invited the IMF to town, caused severe economic hardship on the country, a party still not fully forgiven, a party who sees themselves as the rightful party of government, a party desperate to get back into power, a party leader desperate not to be the only FF leader not to be Taoiseach, is going to support a notion that carries at best one in ten support in the country in all scientific polling, a notion called Irexit which has huge uncertainty and most argue would be economically detrimental to the country.

Anyone who is hearing voices telling them they would support Irexit is simply away with the fairies and living in cloud cuckoo land.

And yes, we will see a soft Brexit.

OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
More endless Posts about me, as much as I pity you, Moderators have warned you for "stalking" & "hounding" me.

You need to get a life outside convoluting aspects of mine :D
Stop trolling and stop derailing.

You invited yourself on my thread today.

I am only replying to posts you instigated.

If you don't like your points being shown up as farcical and to scrutiny, well don't post.

It really is quite simple.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Why would anyone have an issue with points they made being posted on this thread.

Unless of course they can't stand over them or subsequently see them as ridiculous.

As I said this thread is for discussion, debate and opinion.

Trolling,name calling like joker as in a few posts ago or derailing the thread when a previous assertion was made is not conducive to the largely grown up debate we manage to achieve on this particular thread.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Posting Father Ted Vids isn't Topical on Threads that you post on.

Theresa put the Dirts on the Ropes with Chequers & then deployed fake outrage from her Subordinates- fantastic :D

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
How in the name of all that is holy is this a concession? This is Theresa May surrendering. I cant believe that whoever decided to spin this surrender as a concession thought that anyone will be fooled by this.

There is no way the Conservative Party will agree to this. If this leak is for real then Theresa May will be turfed out of her job.

OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
Posting Father Ted Vids isn't Topical on Threads that you post on.

Theresa put the Dirts on the Ropes with Chequers & then deployed fake outrage from her Subordinates- fantastic :D
Stop derailing the thread please.

Go to another thread if you are incapable of grown up debate.

Seriously, no one is forcing you to post on my thread.

OP
OP
D

Dan72

PI Member
Threads
How in the name of all that is holy is this a concession? This is Theresa May surrendering. I cant believe that whoever decided to spin this surrender as a concession
Theresa was always playing the long game.
Concede, concede, concede bit by bit.

Threads
How in the name of all that is holy is this a concession? This is Theresa May surrendering. I cant believe that whoever decided to spin this surrender as a concession thought that anyone will be fooled by this.

There is no way the Conservative Party will agree to this. If this leak is for real then Theresa May will be turfed out of her job.
Then let them go for a hard Brexit, even Banks has said they should have voted remain, it was all a big bluff by Cameron to get the debate about leaving the EU out of the way, the rest jumped on the bandwagon and surprise surprise they won. No one wants to lead the UK out of the EU in a hard Brexit, same for soft Brexit, May stays for now.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Then let them go for a hard Brexit, even Banks has said they should have voted remain, it was all a big bluff by Cameron to get the debate about leaving the EU out of the way, the rest jumped on the bandwagon and surprise surprise they won. No one wants to lead the UK out of the EU in a hard Brexit, same for soft Brexit, May stays for now.
She will not get majority support from her party for any Brexit that does not leave the UK independent from EU rule making and able the UK to create independent trade deals.
We will have to see the small print of whatever has been agreed but if it is not a full Brexit we could be seeing a vote of no confidence soon which could bring No Deal back into the equation.

Threads
She will not get majority support from her party for any Brexit that does not leave the UK independent from EU rule making and able the UK to create independent trade deals.
We will have to see the small print of whatever has been agreed but if it is not a full Brexit we could be seeing a vote of no confidence soon which could bring No Deal back into the equation.
Do you fear there could be a second referendum?

Top Bottom