Theresa May calls UK general election for 8 June

londonresident

PI Member
Corbyn is my MP. He only lives down the road from where I am.

I didn't vote for him in 2015, only 2010.

I don't know how it will turn out, but would prefer that the Labour party maintain its numbers.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Sturgeon is caught in both thorns. Cold Turkey independence is gonna spook people, and another slate of people who voted for Brexit are going to be antagonised by readmission into the EU. So she has instability with two types of her base who want opposing things.

And Sturgeon won't have answers either given that Brexit negotiations haven't begun. So she'll only be able to give several possibilities in response to various unknowns. What goes in her favour is that the unionists in their various guises are loathed. Still, she has an unpleasant rearguard action to fight if she wants to hold the front intact.

Real countries win their independence in blood - not by cheap votes. The SNP will always be a superficial phenomenon. That said, I wish the all the best in this election.

Asif

PI Member
Corbyn is my MP. He only lives down the road from where I am.

I didn't vote for him in 2015, only 2010.

I don't know how it will turn out, but would prefer that the Labour party maintain its numbers.
Will you vote for him in this election?

londonresident

PI Member
Hmm, well my first election for the EU was in 2009. I voted for an anti EU party, English democrats, would of gone for UKIP. But it didn't make any difference.

I've voted Green party, and Labour in the last several elections, 2014 EU, one Independent for Mayor in 2012, and Labour in 2016.

So as of now, there are two candidates for this part of Islington. Corbyn and a Liberal Democrat. I may consider for Corbyn since he is party leader.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Hmm, well my first election for the EU was in 2009. I voted for an anti EU party, English democrats, would of gone for UKIP. But it didn't make any difference.

I've voted Green party, and Labour in the last several elections, 2014 EU, one Independent for Mayor in 2012, and Labour in 2016.

So as of now, there are two candidates for this part of Islington. Corbyn and a Liberal Democrat. I may consider for Corbyn since he is party leader.
not a great choice, But I certainly wouldn't give my vote to the flip flop Lib Dems who will sell your vote out.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
Jeremy corbyn makes his own jam out of fruit he grows down the allotment

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Not as jammy as Theresa having the likes of him as an opponent lol!

Dan72

PI Member
She's a brilliant Operator who crushed Oppostion to A50 being triggered & who has a Record lead in the Polls.

I hope Nigel & her clean up.
Oh lord.
She triggered A50 too early.
She is now going to ask the EU for a second A50 extension.
She lost her majority.
She is very weak.

D4, you need to take up a new hobby, this politics game is not for you.

whyfillaw

PI Member
that fence must deeply buried by now , I wonder how much of it above ground.Seems Jeremy has spent the last 5 years sitting on all fences in all places , afraid to make a "manly/leadership decision on anything important".I suppose "will I wear my black hat or my navy hat today" is about as far as being decision making for him goes.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Another Post about me from December 72- the clinger loser shafted by Tony Connelly :Middle Finger:

Top Bottom