The World's Best Military Marches

SwordOfStCatherine

Encourage the yanks....

Is that a joke?

No need to worry though, once the EU army is established we will be protected with Nukes.
Oh the first thing I would do if I took power would be leave the EU.

No its not a joke; without their nukes the Yanks would have done to the Koreans what they did to the Libyans and the Iraqis.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually Im strongly in favour of building up the Irish Defense Force- in fact of making an actual army of it.

If I came to power in the ROI one of the first things on my to do list would actually even look seriously into the possibility of acquiring Nuclear weaponry.

A chara, the only Irish army is the IRA. When the Republic is re-established, the free state army will be disbanded.

Ren84

PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Would kick the arse of the Irish defense forces.
Yes, you are a stupid attention seeking troll, we already got that. You haven't even looked at one of those videos you posted. Pathetic little man.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
You can FUCS off, I will post what I want in this thread.

England is invaded and over run by foreigners, and your so called "British Army" is too busy buggering each other to do anything about it.

SwordOfStCatherine

Quite right. Every sovereign nation needs nukes to protect themselves from the Anglo-Zionist threat.
I would prefer that Nuclear weaponry did not exist however as you say given that the Yanks and Zionist Colonial Project have them if you are serious about having national sovereignty than getting yourself some nukes is a smart idea to put it mildly.

MrX

PI Member
We kicked the arse of your Brit scum army back in 1918-1922.
You raise quite an interesting point, the Irish Forces did not actually defeat anyone, and had WW1 not got in the way im sure the British would have used far worse military force than we actually witnessed.

It is commendable what the Irish forces achieved, but to believe that actually defeated The British Empire is factually incorrect.

Ren84

PI Member
You raise quite an interesting point, the Irish Forces did not actually defeat anyone, and had WW1 not got in the way im sure the British would have used far worse military force than we actually witnessed.

It is commendable what the Irish forces achieved, but to believe that actually defeated The British Empire is factually incorrect.
We beat the brits militarily. London had the aim of keeping Ireland inside the UK with a Scottish style devolved administration in Dublin. That failed and a free Ireland was achieved. We won the war.

Top Bottom