Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Workers' Party

James Stephens

PI Member
The Official Republican Movement fought against and suffered at the hands of the reactionary Provo, Loyalist and British State murder gangs.

Get your facts straight Charlie.

I swore that I could have heard Sean Garland say the same thing in 1985.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The tendency of leftists of various standards of authenticity to feud and feud mightily is genuinely breathtaking.

If only feuding was an Olympic sport....

James Stephens

PI Member
Well researched, Anglo.
There's a couple I don't recognize-- the guy with the goatee.

I had forgotten De Rossa.
Mac Giolla was very naive, at best. He promoted these careerists, then they discarded him.

Tom Gill was a man of boundless integrity.

He would have been from the republican wing of the WP but as you note he was discarded by Ross, the Rabbit and Gilmore.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Tom Gill was a man of boundless integrity.

He would have been from the republican wing of the WP but as you note he was discarded by Ross, the Rabbit and Gilmore.

Can I ask why you are putting his name in the language of the enemy?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
The tendency of leftists of various standards of authenticity to feud and feud mightily is genuinely breathtaking.

If only feuding was an Olympic sport....
In fairness to the Officials, no army takes well to some of its soldiers setting up a rival army and taking guns and explosives with them. The Provos told the Continuity IRA that they would exterminate them if they started a campaign in 1986 - and they would have too.

Top Bottom