The wonderful BDS :-)

Fink

Banned
PI Member
The BDS are an unelected gravy train, started in South Africa and made up of virtue signallers few of whom are actual Palestinians. The founder and Leader lives in Luxury in....wait for it....Israel.
This odious junket strives for an Armageddon, is against peace and clowns on this forum and abroad are totally blind to or totally supportive of their evil intent.
Send money to Omar to prop him up in his comfortable surroundings, he should enjoy the trappings equal to that of the leaders Hamas and the leadership of the PA.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
The BDS are an unelected gravy train, started in South Africa and made up of virtue signallers few of whom are actual Palestinians. The founder and Leader lives in Luxury in....wait for it....Israel.
This odious junket strives for an Armageddon, is against peace and clowns on this forum and abroad are totally blind to or totally supportive of their evil intent.
Send money to Omar to prop him up in his comfortable surroundings, he should enjoy the trappings equal to that of the leaders Hamas and the leadership of the PA.
Bibi has claimed straight forwardly that Zionism will always live by it's sword. Zionist colonialism has from the start always killed many more indigenous Palestinians than indigenous Palestinians have killed Zionists. Calls for the outright genocide of the indigenous population are becoming more and more mainstream within Jewish discourse in Palestine. Gaza is besides suffering bouts of mass murder which the Zionists refer to as "mowing the lawn" is becoming completely unfit for human life meanwhile in the West Bank the continuing terrorizing by the IDF and the Settlers continues on a daily basis- remember part of the occupation involves the torture of children in order to traumatize them so they will grow up to be broken adults. The theft of Palestinian land of course also continues on a weekly basis. We are talking about one of the most brutal occupations in world history and right now there is no hope at all of change coming from within Jewish society in Palestine which grows ever more brutal and fanatical with each passing year. BDS is only thing that currently offers any hope of the Zionist colonial State stopping it's genocidal trajectory as regards it's treatment of the indigenous Palestinians.

Why do you presume that the indigenous Palestinians will treat the Jews in Palestine in the same manner that they have been treated by them? The indigenous Palestinians rightfully I might add see themselves as greatly morally superior to Jews in general but particularly in Palestine and the United States so therefore their pride if nothing else would prevent from behaving in the manner of Zionism. At the end of the day the Jews living in Palestine need the indigenous Palestinians to give their presence in the Levant legitimacy- the view of Bibi that Zionism will always live by the sword while he makes back up plans for another Jewish State in the Ukraine if things do not work out in the Middle East are much more crazy. Also Mossad by it's own admission has worked tirelessly to cause as much division as it can in the rest of the region and I do not think that unless Zionism goes or at least radically reforms this will change as it is in the logic of the colonial endeavour.

You should get to know indigenous Palestinians and also try to get to know though this is much harder to do because of the hatred and distrust of the non-Jewish other which is officially encouraged by the Zionist State in Palestine ordinary Jewish Palestinians. Your whole that one Democratic State even if it is confederal one Democratic State will mean uncle Moshe being turned into lampshades by Hamas is entirely risible.

Also for those concerned about the humanitarian nightmare that is Zionism for the indigenous Palestinians you do not give any effective alternatives to BDS. Rather than just attack BDS you would offer us alternatives to it.

Fink

Banned
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So no-one has an opinion on this shower of chancers then?

D

Deleted member 2585

Non Registered Member
I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the Palestine-Israel situation, but do supporters of BDS organise similar campaigns against other countries that violate human rights? If not, why? Why is Israel singled out? I'm just curious btw. I'm not condemning one side or the other.

Fink

Banned
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. Not everyone shares the same manic fixation with the BDS, Setat..uh....Fink.

Sorry, bro.
It's well known you have several usernames so stop trying to smear me with your own sins.
This thread is a reaction to a PM that I received from a maniac.

Top Bottom