"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this. It's just shocked us in the heart." -Wicklow local on asylum centre plans on Grand Torino's livestream

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Seems to be a new group on Facebook, Wicklow Against Direct Provision, and a public meeting scheduled for Tuesday.

Wicklow Against Direct Provision
How long will that stay up on Fascistbook?
Pegida, Our Nation and about 20 other pages were nuked last year one night along with every personal profile connected to them.
Hate Speech was the reason given without 1 shred of proof given of it.

I agree with posters have said earlier in the thread, We dont need Generation Identity showing up and plastering the place with stickers and posters. Just turns most people off.

I must say though they are a well organised group, we need something similar, just without all the white genocide stuff.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
I agree with posters have said earlier in the thread, We dont need Generation Identity showing up and plastering the place with stickers and posters. Just turns most people off.

I must say though they are a well organised group, we need something similar, just without all the white genocide stuff.
Austrian government tried convict and jail them on "mafia" charges. What would you call white genocide if you don't like the truth? Also I rather see those stickers than smell the communist ones before I get near the place.

Austrian government tried convict and jail them on "mafia" charges. What would you call white genocide if you don't like the truth? Also I rather see those stickers than smell the communist ones before I get near the place.

Dont get me wrong i agree with their message, white genocide is a reality. I just think as has been said by others in the thread that its a little strong for joe public here in Ireland.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Dont get me wrong i agree with their message, white genocide is a reality. I just think as has been said by others in the thread that its a little strong for joe public here in Ireland.
Joe public needs to grow a set. If they're afraid of the truth they're fucked.
Unfortunately Generation Identity has seen it's day here and it's just another name now. It did it's bit.

Serrice

PI Member
Same crowd as Thursday should be having a protest/meeting at 8pm in the Wicklow GAA grounds again on Tuesday.

Top Bottom