"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this. It's just shocked us in the heart." -Wicklow local on asylum centre plans on Grand Torino's livestream

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this. It's just shocked us in the heart."
-Wicklow local on asylum centre plans on Grand Torino's livestream

While exposing the fact that a walk-through for school children runs alongside the Grand Hotel in Wicklow town, Grand Torino bumped into a Wicklow local who was willing to voice his concerns over the plans to turn the hotel into a Direct Provision centre.

He told GT:

"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this and it's so close to Christmas, it's just shocked us in the heart.
The Wicklow people are great people and always were great people, they'll take in whatever children you have....but [what if] one of them dirtbags gets in?
This all happened through the Minister of Justice which is the criminal thing.
How did it happen that they got this building and we heard nothing about it.
It's unreal. Somebody got a massive payoff and we're not happy about this.
Now you might be looking at one of me but there will be 250,000 of us now when this gets going cause it's wrong
That Grand Hotel is iconic."

skip to 2:06

Threads
'Jes between the Nigerians, the Poles, n the Syrians the Mullet under the Vartry bridge in Wicklow town won't last long. It'll be a 'Christmas' ? to remember. The 'Christmas'? ' the mullet got savaged. hahahahahahhahahhhha.

Bracken never saw the likes. I wonder what'd Dinny say?

Threads
Well, unelected VLad and the soon to be unelected Zappone are stacking them in against our votes before the next GE,,

it's just fooking madness, I really hope someone like Casey or similar starts a new party and the old party's ALL get wiped out,,,

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this. It's just shocked us in the heart."
-Wicklow local on asylum centre plans on Grand Torino's livestream

While exposing the fact that a walk-through for school children runs alongside the Grand Hotel in Wicklow town, Grand Torino bumped into a Wicklow local who was willing to voice his concerns over the plans to turn the hotel into a Direct Provision centre.

He told GT:

"The Wicklow People aren't happy about this and it's so close to Christmas, it's just shocked us in the heart.
The Wicklow people are great people and always were great people, they'll take in whatever children you have....but [what if] one of them dirtbags gets in?
This all happened through the Minister of Justice which is the criminal thing.
How did it happen that they got this building and we heard nothing about it.
It's unreal. Somebody got a massive payoff and we're not happy about this.
Now you might be looking at one of me but there will be 250,000 of us now when this gets going cause it's wrong
That Grand Hotel is iconic."

skip to 2:06
That fellow was righteously pissed off and I'm glad GT ran into him. He's given voice to the concerns of many who don't have the stones to appear on camera, for obvious reasons.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I liked his 250,000 figure.
The population of Wicklow town is 10,000
The county is about 140,000.
picom5
And it seems they always pick the most picturesque areas in rural Ireland to do their dirty deeds and dump their useful idiots. How much more effrontery can native folks stomach?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Cllr Gail Dunne has organised a public meeting to discuss concerns over the Wicklow town Direct Provision centre.

It will take place in St Patricks GAA Club on Tuesday 20th.

“I have been contacted by many concerned residents of Wicklow since the shocking news was announced in relation to the Grand Hotel.

This is our County Towns only hotel and the public in Wicklow have a right to know how this decision was reached by the Government and its effects on the our town.

All are welcome to this meeting to discuss this extremely important matter for the people of Wicklow Town.”

Cllr Gail Dunne organises public meeting regarding Direct Provision Centre in Wicklow Town

Threads
Cllr Gail Dunne has organised a public meeting to discuss concerns over the Wicklow town Direct Provision centre.

It will take place in St Patricks GAA Club on Tuesday 20th.

“I have been contacted by many concerned residents of Wicklow since the shocking news was announced in relation to the Grand Hotel.

This is our County Towns only hotel and the public in Wicklow have a right to know how this decision was reached by the Government and its effects on the our town.

All are welcome to this meeting to discuss this extremely important matter for the people of Wicklow Town.”

Cllr Gail Dunne organises public meeting regarding Direct Provision Centre in Wicklow Town
Typical. The FFer who lives 5 minutes walk away goes all NIMBY.

I'd say the only "concerned residents" who contacted him were his own neighbours over the wall, some cronies of his.

Btw that utter moron local yokel interviewed by the other half-wit in the OP with his "250,000... and, close to Christmas... and taking in whatever children, etc", is not representative of the people of Wicklow. He is so seriously far to the left of the IQ bell curve, it's not funny - it's no coincidence either that this "grand torino" chap found him. Birds of a feather and all that.

Top Bottom