• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog The west's blatant and cynical funding of terrorism

For years you were called a "conspiracy theorist" for pointing out the west's funding of jihadists
to achieve geopolitical ends.

Then the CIA eventually admitted funding, arming and training Bin Laden and the mujahadeen in Afghanistan, in the words of Ybignew Brzezinski, to "give the russians their very own Vietnam"

A bunch of Jihadists were given arms, training, air support from NATO and funding
to destroy Gadaffi's Libya and turn it into a failed state. (An Irish connection here too!)

Former Tripoli Brigade leader Mahdi al-Harati outed as US asset

An article in Ireland’s Sunday World has drawn attention to relations between Mahdi al-Harati, former leader of the Tripoli Brigade of the National Transition Council which played a central role in the NATO assault on Libya, and an unnamed US intelligence agency.
According to an unattributed article November 6, €200,000 in cash was stolen from al-Harati’s Dublin house a month previously.
The Sunday World reported that a criminal gang working the area found two envelopes stuffed with €500 notes during a raid on the al-Harati’s family home, October 6. Jewellery was also stolen.
The article, apparently relying on police sources, stated that al-Harati, who has been a Dublin resident employed as an Arabic teacher for 20 years, claimed, when contacted by police, that the stolen cash was “given to him by an American intelligence agency.”
The article continued, “Astonished officers made contact with Mahdi al-Harati who told them that he had travelled to France, the United States and Qatar the previous month and that representatives of an American intelligence agency had given him a significant amount of money to help in the efforts to defeat Gaddafi. He said he left two envelopes with his wife in case he was killed and took the rest of the cash with him when he went back to Libya.”
Al-Harati’s Tripoli Brigade was one of a number of military units put together in conjunction with the NTC to participate in the pro-imperialist overthrow of the regime of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The brigade was formed in April 2011, following a trip by Al-Harati to Benghazi in the wake of the eruption of mass protests against Gaddafi in February 2011. From the first, the brigade appears to have been developed, and paid for, as a well-trained assault force, designed to operate alongside NATO for an attack on Tripoli.
Coordinated by al-Harati and his Irish-born brother-in-law, Husan al-Najar, a building contractor from Dublin, the Tripoli brigade rapidly recruited a core of English-speaking Libyan exiles from Ireland, Canada, the UK and the US. These made their way to Nalut University in Libya, from where they recruited local opponents of the Gaddafi government. By August 2011, the brigade had over 1,000 fighters trained by Qatari special forces, equipped with light modern weaponry, uniforms, body armour, communication equipment. The brigade boasted an eight-man sniper unit.
Throughout the assault on Libya, Qatar has functioned as a US proxy, channelling vast sums of cash and military resources into removing Gaddafi and fashioning a regime more suited to imperialist interests.

We all heard about the panorama documentary recently which "uncovered" UK
funding of jihadists in Syria through a program masquerading as help for their police forces:

And now we have the less well known Lafarge scandal in Syria:

he evidence provided by Lafarge itself refutes its alibi—the claim that it paid off the terror groups only because IS was threatening a Lafarge cement factory located near Raqqa, the IS stronghold in Syria. A report by London-based auditor PriceWaterhouseCoopers, commissioned by Lafarge, found that Lafarge paid $13 million to various Islamist militias in Syria from 2011 to 2015. This financing went on into 2015, well after Lafarge closed its Raqqa cement factory in September 2014.
According to lawyers for Sherpa—the NGO that first brought a suit in 2016 over this issue for “endangerment of human life,” and thus triggered an investigation for “financing a terrorist entity” by three anti-terror or financial judges in the Paris prosecutor’s office—most of this money went directly or indirectly to IS.
Another report by US law firm Baker McKenzie, also commissioned by Lafarge, found that Lafarge’s Syrian subsidiary alone paid nearly $5.6 million to various terror militias, including $500,000 to IS. The son of former Syrian Defense Minister Firas Tlass reportedly served as the intermediary for the payments.
Thus, while the French political establishment was debating in 2014 or 2015 whether to bomb IS in Syria, Lafarge was still financing the terror group.

Lafarge affair exposes French ruling elite’s funding of Islamic State terrorists

It's clear that the west supports Jihadist mercenaries and terrorists who are guilty of some of the most horrific and brutal atrocities of a sexual and violent nature in recent history.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I hope you explore this matter more fully.
The first premise is what should be obvious but of course there are none so blind as those that will not see.
That is, to maintain a force in the field it takes a great logistical effort to keep it supplied with absolutely everything from food, to medicine, from cash to transport and fuel. Against the Soviets it could all be done overtly as after all it was a good and noble cause. What patriotic american could not be convinced to give to the best of their ability. Ben Laden, or Taidge Osman as some called him was a hero of liberation.

It is much more difficult when the cause is less noble. The whole Benghazi thing was when the ambassador was judged to be about to spill the beans on the fact that the libyan weapons were no to be shipped over to syria so that Assad could have a wrench shoved up his ass just like was done to Kaddaffy Duck. So he(the ambassador) was to be snuffed. The problem arose when two seals in the area disobeyed orders given 3 times to mind their own business and then went and killed supposedly about 200 arabs that were promised that they would not meet opposition. This engagement lasted about 14 hours and is very complicated, but they did not get help and were eventually killed.

Rand Paul figured this out of course, but he had to get reelected in 2016 and that would be difficult if he was dead.

This supposedly is Brzezinski and Taidge Osman

It would be a difficult task to get most people to believe this here

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
The first premise is what should be obvious but of course there are none so blind as those that will not see.
That is, to maintain a force in the field it takes a great logistical effort to keep it supplied with absolutely everything from food, to medicine, from cash to transport and fuel. Against the Soviets it could all be done overtly as after all it was a good and noble cause. What patriotic american could not be convinced to give to the best of their ability. Ben Laden, or Taidge Osman as some called him was a hero of liberation.

It is much more difficult when the cause is less noble. The whole Benghazi thing was when the ambassador was judged to be about to spill the beans on the fact that the libyan weapons were no to be shipped over to syria so that Assad could have a wrench shoved up his ass just like was done to Kaddaffy Duck. So he(the ambassador) was to be snuffed. The problem arose when two seals in the area disobeyed orders given 3 times to mind their own business and then went and killed supposedly about 200 arabs that were promised that they would not meet opposition. This engagement lasted about 14 hours and is very complicated, but they did not get help and were eventually killed.

Rand Paul figured this out of course, but he had to get reelected in 2016 and that would be difficult if he was dead.

Thanks for the input. Bhenghazi was certainly a troublesome embarrassing incident for those behind destroying Libya
and handing out arms to the jihadis. Proof of how deep Hillary was in all this.

Attacking the Soviets in Afghanistan was not a "noble cause" though!
Just yet another manifestation of rabid anti communism in the US government

The Russians were invited in and they tried to build infrastructure, schools, hospitals etc.
But the religious nutcases weren't into that and still aren't.
And the CIA helped them keep the place in the dark ages.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Thanks for the input. Bhenghazi was certainly a troublesome embarrassing incident for those behind destroying Libya
and handing out arms to the jihadis. Proof of how deep Hillary was in all this.

Attacking the Soviets in Afghanistan was not a "noble cause" though!
Just yet another manifestation of rabid anti communism in the US government

The Russians were invited in and they tried to build infrastructure, schools, hospitals etc.
But the religious nutcases weren't into that and still aren't.
And the CIA helped them keep the place in the dark ages.

I'd go so far as to say the religious fundamentalists in Afghanistan had very little support - which is why Reagan had to fly in foreign Jihadis like Bin Laden. In reality the opposition to the Soviets in Afghanistan was mostly the landed gentry, who hid behind a religious idea to get their serfs to fight for them. The Soviets weren't really interested in the religious question in Afghanistan and really didn't get involved with these issues.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member

I would have given you a Like for that except for your disrespect of Brother Leader Al Gaddafi. However, I find it highly implausible that Chris Stevens was about to spill the beans on gun running to Syria - he was up to his neck in it himself. I believe he was doing most of the deals to buy Libyan Army stock to traffic to the Jihadists in Syria. He was also recruiting Libyan Jihadists to travel to Syria. Sometimes the most obvious answer really is the best answer - and I think Patraeus' girlfriend spilled the beans about the black prison the CIA was operating in the compound. You'd have to ask why was the CIA holding anyone captive in the orgy of murder that was Libya at the time - it certainly wasn't for being bad people. Could the black prison really have been part of the recruitment campaign for Syria? Maybe Stevens just over-reached by putting a "wrong person" in there, i.e. someone with enough militant followers to over run the whole compound.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Whether the cause was noble or not really is not the discussion.

It was easily accepted to the American public as a noble cause. It was also at a perfect time. America was seen as weak, and that is not at all appropriate. Who needs a peanut farmer when we had a cowboy available, almost as good as John Wayne in fact. A defeat in Vietnam and 444 days of emasculation by a few ahrabs in Iran was to be erased.

Afghanistan was such a sweet cherry that it had to be planned. It was time to do to the soviets what they had done to us. The difference being of course that we operate the financial system. Sure enough, basically a few years later we have a drunk unable to get out of a plane in Shannon and American troops in Riga. It was a success

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Whether the cause was noble or not really is not the discussion.

It was easily accepted to the American public as a noble cause. It was also at a perfect time. America was seen as weak, and that is not at all appropriate. Who needs a peanut farmer when we had a cowboy available, almost as good as John Wayne in fact. A defeat in Vietnam and 444 days of emasculation by a few ahrabs in Iran was to be erased.

Afghanistan was such a sweet cherry that it had to be planned. It was time to do to the soviets what they had done to us. The difference being of course that we operate the financial system. Sure enough, basically a few years later we have a drunk unable to get out of a plane in Shannon and American troops in Riga. It was a success

I'd also question the narrative that the Soviet Union collapsed due to being bled in Afghanistan and in the Arms Race. In reality, by today's standards, the Soviet Union was in fantastic economic shape. Tiny debt compared to assets and pretty much no liquidity problems. And even if it was falling behind in the arms race - it still had enough nukes to destroy the planet several times over. No, the problem really was that the Soviet leadership just lost the will to kill people. The put a little Homosexual like Gorbechev in to do a man's job. The same could have happened to China, but although Deng was a reformer - far more than Gorbechev - he was also one of the old school who had done the killing in the trenches. When Chinese Communist power was challenged, he didn't hesitate to exterminate the challengers. Gorbechev allowed drunken fools like Yeltsin to run riot. There is the problem - not economics.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I would have given you a Like for that except for your disrespect of Brother Leader Al Gaddafi. However, I find it highly implausible that Chris Stevens was about to spill the beans on gun running to Syria - he was up to his neck in it himself. I believe he was doing most of the deals to buy Libyan Army stock to traffic to the Jihadists in Syria. He was also recruiting Libyan Jihadists to travel to Syria. Sometimes the most obvious answer really is the best answer - and I think Patraeus' girlfriend spilled the beans about the black prison the CIA was operating in the compound. You'd have to ask why was the CIA holding anyone captive in the orgy of murder that was Libya at the time - it certainly wasn't for being bad people. Could the black prison really have been part of the recruitment campaign for Syria? Maybe Stevens just over-reached by putting a wrong person in there.
Hey, poor Brother Leader got screwed, what can I say. I know a man whose daughter got killed in Lockerbie but I have my doubts if it was him, it could be, who knows.

I would have to do a bit of digging but I read somewhere or other that Stevens was deadly afraid that the truth was about to come out. He being a homosexual, is not what is known as "a stand up guy". He was likely terrified. He could be in prison or he could be killed. Marci Park is a dangerous place.

Another theory doing the rounds at the time was the set up was going to be that Stevens was going to be captured alive and a deal was to be done to exchange him for I believe the one eyed guy shake omar.

But the 2 seals screwed it up.

It is important to realize that these guys were not active military but retired and private contractors. They heard the distress callfrom the consulate and asked to go the mile to assist.They were told not to 3 times. But then they went.

They called in air support. These gunships were put into the air from Italy. They are hign flying things but would completely killeveryone, including the seals, but that is what seals are for

The 4 star general,commannder of Europe/Africa gave the go ahead. His name is General Carter Ham. This baby is flying over there at 600 mph or whatever when he gets a call on the dog and bone ordering him to stand down. Remember now, there is only 3 or 4 above this lad in ranl afaik, the chairman, the sec of defence and Obongo. He does not like this order of course. So he disobeys it.
A minute or two later, a 3 star general taps him on the shoulder and places him under arrest.His name is Lieutenant General Rodigeus(spelling). The Admiral of the 6th Fleet in the Mediterranean did helpHam untilhe was told to stand down as well.

Ye can google Ham and see he 'Retired ' that day.

So when I know this, then that cocksucker Romney, if he did not know it, would be told it, and he could have won the election of 2012.

So why did he not put General Ham on the stage.

Because he wants to live a while longer.

That now is from my memory and I cant think of the Admirals name at the moment.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The soviets had everything except dollar bills. I hope to return to this thread later

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
"Ham was in overall command of military forces when the September 11, 2012 terrorist attacks were launched on the American consulate and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya. Congressman Trey Gowdy who led the Congressional investigation into the attacks stated that Carter Ham acknowledges that he altered President Obama and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's order to deploy to Benghazi to rescue American personnel, and redirected the deployment to Tripoli, Libya instead.[8]
After a normal 24-month tour of duty[9] as Commander, U.S. Africa Command, General Ham was succeeded by General David M. Rodriguez.[10] General Ham retired in June 2013."

The above is what Wikipedia now says about the event. Anybody can see that a rat must be smelled because why would he send this gunship to Tripoli which is about 900 miles away from the 2 seals. Trew Gowdy is portrayed as a fearless investigator and everyone has great faith in him, but the reality is that most everyone is scared.

Recently we had a high level congressman shot while playing baseball and he just barely survived. Then 2 months ago Rand Paulhad 6 ribs broken by his neighbor. Now that may be just a row over leaves, but it still reminds everyone that even a Senator can be bumped off with no problems at all.

Today we had the tax bill vote. Senator Susan Collins in Maine, a Rino,voted for it and she has gone to ground as she has received somany death threats. Everyone is afraid.

Irish readers will find this hard to believe, but over here is full of nutcases

Sep 30, 2017

Not really:

Sep 30, 2017

Although I'm not entirely certain, I'd say that dude is Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, since bin-Laden was a relatively minor player compared to him. All the civilians Hekmatyar killed made bin-Laden (at least at the time) look like a choir boy. Maybe he was trying to ape Tamerlane.

Top Bottom