Hot The "Wee Small Hours" Insomniacs Thread

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

Action thriller.

A group of friends who venture into the remote Texas woods for a party weekend find themselves stalked by Bigfoot.

Director: Eduardo Sánchez
Cast: Samuel Davis, Dora Madison, Roger Edwards
Year: 2014
Duration: 95 minutes
Genre: Thriller

ON HORROR +1
00.05 AM

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

A white-water rafting expert on holiday with her family is forced to help two fugitives make an escape down a raging river.

Action thriller, starring Meryl Streep and Kevin Bacon, 1994.

CH4
01:00

Threads

A white-water rafting expert on holiday with her family is forced to help two fugitives make an escape down a raging river.

Action thriller, starring Meryl Streep and Kevin Bacon, 1994.

CH4
01:00
I have seen that film.
Its barely watchable but having suffered through it once I am reluctant to repeat the experience.
The Streep and the Bacon are normally rather good actors but this production fails to lift off in the flagging predictable and flimsy plot line.

Its sort of like "Deliverance" but without the constant tension that makes a good thriller plus strong lead part that Burt Reynolds imparted in what was arguably one of his best performances.
Still I don't want to spoil it for anybody interested but it only gets a C pass on TFM,s movie meter.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
I have seen that film.
Its barely watchable but having suffered through it once I am reluctant to repeat the experience.
The Streep and the Bacon are normally rather good actors but this production fails to lift off in the flagging predictable and flimsy plot line.

Its sort of like "Deliverance" but without the constant tension that makes a good thriller plus strong lead part that Burt Reynolds imparted in what was arguably one of his best performances.
Still I don't want to spoil it for anybody interested but it only gets a C pass on TFM,s movie meter.
That's from Wednesday- tonight's is Rudderless

Threads
That's from Wednesday- tonight's is Rudderless

Having failed in his partial abdication Pope Benedict xvi then had the nerve to compare the catholic church to such a thing.
A cheeky little German but likeable in a way and certainly, unlike the fist for hire from Argentina , a catholic person.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
1544502235158.png

Sci-fi terror starring Rose Leslie.

A honeymooning bride vanishes in the woods before returning somehow changed.

Could it be related to the strange lights that her husband has seen?

Director: Leigh Janiak

Cast: Rose Leslie, Harry Treadaway, Ben Huber, Hanna Brown

Year: 2014

Duration: 110 minutes

Genre: Horror

Watch on Horror
Tuesday 11th December at 12.40 AM

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

A Romanian knight makes a dangerous supernatural bargain to gain the power to defend his homeland from invaders.

Fantasy adventure, starring Luke Evans and Dominic Cooper.

E4 23:20

A timid man about to get married finds his plans for a sedate stag party hijacked by his fiancee's troublemaking brother.

Comedy, starring Hugh O'Conor and Andrew Scott.

CH4 01:00

Top Bottom