Hot The "Wee Small Hours" Insomniacs Thread

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
For all you P.irish Junkies like me who's lives are so empty & sad (joking)  :) please post your late Night Musings.

Whether you're getting up to the Loo & just having a nosey, or twisting & turning in yer Scratcher unable to catch a few Zees, let the World know what's on your mind, keeping you awake.

Tonight let me start by sayin I keep thinkin tomorrow is Friday & I'm lookin forward to Brekkie already  :)

Watched a good Flick with Ben Affleck & Charleze Thereon until 2.20.

I hit the Scratcher just after that.

Off to the Loo now - once I Post this and then I'll catch some Zees  ;)

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I am watching the gold price on my phone screen live. It is perflexing especially today, Wednesday. I think it was up 6 days in a row so one would expect it down, which it did in the morning but reversed up in the afternoon. It is up in Asia another 12 buckeroos. Should this be the long long long long long expected failing of a rigged market. Will silver go to $250, a historical value of a days wage. Will gold go to 50000 an ounce. Am I too aggressive, or too passive in the shares. Too greedy and I could get margined out, the higher it does, the more likely that is to happen

Flamer

Political Irish
Good thread, I was up the other night couldn't sleep.  Ended up channel surfing and then stopped and watched one of those infomercials for about 40 minutes.  Nearly went and purchased myself a power juicer too!

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
Premium Account
Think ill be up tonight, full of Flu.

So far reading forums, TV3 on in the background.

May watch a movie in a moment.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
The Evil Dead (original) is on at 0155 Film 4

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Flamer said:
Good thread, I was up the other night couldn't sleep.  Ended up channel surfing and then stopped and watched one of those infomercials for about 40 minutes.  Nearly went and purchased myself a power juicer too!
Some people do a 10, 30 or even 60 day juice fast to lose weight. An Australian became a star with his documentary 

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/watch-fat-sick-and-nearly-dead/

Very entertaining.
He has an update as well also good.

I did this for 2 weeks and I lost about 15lbs but gained it back again. However it made me feel great for months and that is the benefit for health in my experience.

I actually lost 80 lbs much later, over 6 months and after gaining back 10 I kept the other 70 off with no great effort at all. I basically weight what I did at 20.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Stayin up for a while yet to watch the Evil Dead.

The Evil Dead 2013 is on Film 4 Saturday Night.  :)

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
RE: The "Wee Small Hours" Insomniacs Thread

I am watching the evil almost dead, Hillary and sanders in the debate. Hillary actually looks dead except she is cackling as usual.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Yes she is an awful creature.

I had enough Evil Dead Terror & am hitting the Hay.

Should see the Pic of 1 of the Kardisans in the Daily Mail- if she was in the Sack I wouldn't yappin about the Evil phucin Dead!  :D

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
RE: The "Wee Small Hours" Insomniacs Thread

Indeed there was, and not an off the rack one either but a Sackville row tailored one for a gentleman. I am told today costs 4000.

Bi Ciuin

Political Irish
Ironically your wee hours are my daytime, maybe we can chat !

Going to watch the TV debate now!

Top Bottom