The Walking Dead Season 7 includes Spoilers

Middleagedgit

Political Irish
I loved the walker at the end. I don't know if it was meant to mean this, but I took it as a symbol of how dealing with the walkers used to be their biggest problem, but now it's much more of an afterthought.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Thanks ST- I was going to do this Thread myself yesterday but another Thread I did got a lot of Traction so I left it out.

I also considered mentioning it in my Vinb Thread but there is a 30 min Window between the 2 Broadcasts.

Glad Glen is dead :detenido:

Don't rate this "Talkin Sh1t/Talking Dead" garbage.

We may find some way on here of linking the viewing of the Zombies on Vinb with the Zombies on Fox :D

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I watched the first few series of this but then got bored with the whole: people move to safe place, but it's not safe as zombies come. People fight back and escape again to a safe place, but then zombies come etc etc format.

Not sure if it's got any better?

Dublin 4

Premium Account
I watched the first few series of this but then got bored with the whole: people move to safe place, but it's not safe as zombies come. People fight back and escape again to a safe place, but then zombies come etc etc format.

Not sure if it's got any better?
Bit of that alright but last night they overcompensated with excessive psychotic behaviour & gore.

Top Bottom