The voices of Europe

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Me too, and not just address the issue , they actually told the truth for once surprisingly.

There was a protest outside this terrorist supporting mosque last year sometime - and all the trendy lefties were out counter-protesting to show support for the mosque. The point that was lost on them was if the Muslim Brotherhood had its way, most of them would be stoned to death or have their heads cut off. What a shower of wankers the Irish Left have become.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Hungary: "We do not need a single migrant" says PM Orban

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern held a joint press conference following talks on the EU's migration policies, in Budapest, Tuesday.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFmlzMecdo

1. translation:

Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary:

"The documents provided by the EU Commission often states that due to financial and demographic reasons we are in need of immigration. Those who come will settle here. This is the general standing point of the EU."

"I am one of those few prime ministers who questions this. I do not oppose this in name of all Europeans, because I'm not entitled to do so, but I do have the right to do that in the name of all Hungarians. In other words, Hungary has no need for a single migrant. For the Hungarian economy, and for the future of Hungary to be sustainable, we do not need a single migrant."

Christian Kern, Chancellor of Austria:

"At these kinds of debates we have to point out that thanks to the provisions on the Hungarian-Serbian border, there was a significant drop in the Austrian and German immigration."

"This means that we have to clearly say that these two countries - our German neighbours and also Austria, - lets say, profited from these provisions. Based on these facts, we have obligations."

"We say: OK, if we are beneficiary of this process, it means we also have to provide support as much as we can, and take the responsibility for the things which are happening on Serbian territory in front of the Hungarian borders."​

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
There was a protest outside this terrorist supporting mosque last year sometime - and all the trendy lefties were out counter-protesting to show support for the mosque. The point that was lost on them was if the Muslim Brotherhood had its way, most of them would be stoned to death or have their heads cut off. What a shower of wankers the Irish Left have become.
As you say its so trendy for those leftist scum to protest on behalf on the mussies.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
'They need to go home' Pro-refugee volunteer issues emotional plea after terror attacks

A GERMAN volunteer who helps refugees moving into the country has sent out an emotional plea to send them home after a series of horrific terror attacks in Germany.

Anette Walden lived on the same street as Ansbach suicide bomber Mohammad Daleel and grew to know him well after her voluntary work supporting refugees in the area.

The school teacher said after Daleel had an operation on an injured arm she visited him in his hostel to help feed him.

Ms Walden added: “Personally, I just told my friend; everybody needs to go back home.

'They need to go home' Pro-refugee volunteer issues emotional plea after terror attacks | World | News | Daily

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWLpEmgAE4