The voices of Europe

Heraclitus

PI Member
Well, Putin has created the symphony of church and state in Russia. It really doesn't have to be one or the other, that's Communism.
Russia lacks a classical liberal tradition.
There was no Russian John Locke or Frederic Bastiat.
And most Russians were serfs up until 1861.

Haven't said that, even Russia has formal separation between church and state.
Non-Orthodox Russians have the same legal rights as everyone else in that country.

As for the broader question of the relationship between church and state, the U.S founding fathers had the right idea IMO:
Freedom of, and Freedom from Religion.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
I was convinced you were a sock account the other day. I now suspect I was wrong. I sincerely apologise for the confusion. It's one of the pitfalls of anonymous forums.
How old do you suspect this guy really is?

Spearmint

PI Member

Douglas Murray: STOP Welfare Immigration and Cultural „Enrichment“

As usual Douglas is Excellent is his speech.

Spearmint

PI Member
Douglas Murray: Poland understands that European migration is madness organized by madmen

"Catholic nationalism" is incompatible with Irish nationalism.

A significant chunk of the populace on the Island of Ireland are emphatically not Catholic, particularly in the north east.
And quite a few ethnically Irish people in the south, like myself, are non-Catholic.

To conclude, Irish Catholic nationalism is an oxymoron.
I don't agree at all. I really don't know where your pulled that opinion from.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium

Immigration in Sweden is essentially one big human trafficking - migrants are being used as boytoys by leftist women, and the journalist elite are helping them get their rocks off. Sweden's migrant sex scandal is the leftist equivalent to the Catholic churches pedophilia problem. Gavin Mcinnes summed it up like this: "Swedish feminists desexualize their men and then import sexists for sex."

Immigration in Sweden is essentially one big human trafficking - migrants are being used as boytoys by leftist women, and the journalist elite are helping them get their rocks off. Sweden's migrant sex scandal is the leftist equivalent to the Catholic churches pedophilia problem. Gavin Mcinnes summed it up like this: "Swedish feminists desexualize their men and then import sexists for sex."
So Malmo is a reverse Rotherham in all respects?

Coldfish

PI Member
I use Edge and its fine for me, I just tried Chrome and it happened.

Looks like its a Chrome issue.

Top Bottom