• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The UN New World Order website!

Polyco

PI Member
I know Coronavirus exists and i know it is dangerous but i must admit to feeling a chill along my spine when i hear Mary Robinson on the radio telling us that a global vaccine is coming and it has to be applied everywhere.
We are facing tyranny on a scale which I had never, even in my darkest moments, envisaged in the west.

Rose

PI Member
I know Coronavirus exists and i know it is dangerous but i must admit to feeling a chill along my spine when i hear Mary Robinson on the radio telling us that a global vaccine is coming and it has to be applied everywhere.
That gives us seven months if as they say it will be applied before the end of 2020. Robinson was pictured returning the drugged daughter of the abusive Saudi king who had escaped his captivity and a brutal regime. All the psychotic narcissists are appearing out of the word work to shill for Agenda 2020. When people get it id imagine most will not die immediately. They may get long term chronic side effects. The children in the long term will suffer the most.

Rose

PI Member
ABNORMAL PEOPLE

Top Bottom