• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The UN New World Order website!

Willow

PI Member
And they still call us tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.
How dare we question the mockingbird media narrative - sheesh.
Where to start ? Start by getting as prepared as we can be. Try grow things. Befriend your neighbours. Shop local.
This was only the trial run, they mean to kill us or else enslave us under their satanic boots.
Everything we have ever bern told by them is a lie. Courage my friends.
Start a conversation with Jesus. 'They' do not like that

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Where to start!
How about with one of leaders of the project Jayme Illien founder of Happytalism
Illien was born in South Asia in September of 1980, somewhere in the region encompassing north and east India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh, in an era where extreme poverty, famine, war and conflict, refugee mass migration, as well as, broad-spread economic, political, social, religious, and ethnic upheaval and strife, were commonplace. The initial moments of IIlien's life are obscure and unknown. Illien became an orphan at an early age, possibly at, or around birth through abandonment, or due to the death of one or both parents. Illien was “found by the side of the road in Kolkata, widely known as the "city of joy", by missionaries of an orphanage founded by Mother Teresa, who gave him the name 'Adam', and sent him to live in the United States of America, with a nurse named Anna Belle"
His adoption Mother Anna Belle Illien
When Anna Belle Illien adopted a 2-month-old baby from Calcutta, India, 17 years ago, she became both a trailblazer and an oddity. As a white, single mother, Illien became accustomed to strange looks and prodding questions about her darker-complected Indian baby. The curious stares often gave way to a deluge of questions from other people interested in adopting children from foreign countries.

Before her baby's second birthday, Illien left her sales job at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and started her own adoption agency, Illien Adoptions International, in Atlanta. In 1992 she moved to Memphis, where she started Williams-Illien Adoptions with longtime colleague Christine Williams.

page61

PI Member
Where to start ? Start by getting as prepared as we can be. Try grow things. Befriend your neighbours. Shop local.
This was only the trial run, they mean to kill us or else enslave us under their satanic boots.
I hope for your sake your taking the piss

A Voice

PI Member
Oh yes they have, the UN now has a NEW WORLD ORDER WEBSITE

TAKE OUR PLANET BACK.
Jesus, that is some scary spam. Happytalism ffs!
I see they leverage the Mandela brand straight away. Creeps.
Top-down messaging gone bonkers. One wonders who will lead this new world order. Mandela's grandchild?
You'd laugh except the UN is adored by lackey politicians, teat-suckling NGOs and libloon journalists the world over.
It'll be hate speech to laugh at the UN imposters soon.

Reactions: BSA

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It is now time to promote universal hatred for the many serious injustices and lies peddled by the United Nations.

[A self serving body bloated with well fed bureaucrats, overpaid NGO,S and truly scumbag political types].

Reactions: BSA

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Talk about astro turfing.

Jayme Illien is the CEO of Morpheum.org (a very off the shelf generic website)
which is
an institutional research, development, and investment organization focused on new, emerging, and frontier technologies, and more broadly, their implications for companies, industries, nations, people, governance, the global economy, the international financial system, society, and humankind.
also
GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS

We work with all industries in 193 countries and territories, and with all sectors and stakeholder types.
193 countries yet a google news search for "Morpheum jayme Illien" or "Morpheum.org" returns zero results. An organisation that operates in 193 countries and has no new items about it?:unsure:

Supposedly founded in 2004

But no news items at all. And now this guy is fronting this NWO bullshit supposedly on the back of Happyalism

yet another basic, off the shelf, generic website

The Internet Way Back Machine shows both of these domains were registered years ago (Morpheum 2013, Happytalism 2011) but were placeholders until both were updated around the same time in November 2018

This stinks

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
Yes I have started growing my own food. At least now they are not hiding that they are the NWO. The scum will keep calling you a conspiracy theorist even when the NWO openly state that they are the NWO.

Karloff

PI Member
I know Coronavirus exists and i know it is dangerous but i must admit to feeling a chill along my spine when i hear Mary Robinson on the radio telling us that a global vaccine is coming and it has to be applied everywhere.

Top Bottom