Hot The Ultimate Politics.ie thread

Rommel

PI Member
I'd say Livingstone and strawberry are sharing the KY Jelly together the way he removes posts calling him out on his deviant behaviour towards kids.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
I'd say Livingstone and strawberry are sharing the KY Jelly together the way he removes posts calling him out on his deviant behaviour towards kids.
According to Livingstone, he is a school teacher.

Haven't followed the thread that you are commenting about.

Rommel

PI Member
I've forwarded on the thread regarding a child being forced to dress in drag for the amusement of older homosexuals to the Gardaì here in Cork. At this point I'm convinced livingstone and strawberry are the not the type of people you want near kids.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Nobody likes a rat Rommel!

People who report forum posts to the gardai generally want to chill free speech.

Next you'll be reporting people you don't agree with here to the gardai too. :rolleyes:

atkin8

PI Member
Nobody likes a rat Rommel!

People who report forum posts to the gardai generally want to chill free speech.

Next you'll be reporting people you don't agree with here to the gardai too. :rolleyes:
Every virtue signaler and the media will descend and destroy free speech .

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Every virtue signaler and the media will descend and destroy free speech .
And then we'll have nobody we can talk to about all the mad stuff we discuss here.

Except for Rommel. He'll still have the voices in his head.
No doubt telling him to ring the gardai and dob in his next door neighbour for some minor infraction or other!

valamhic

PI Member
Hopefully, the few good posters left over there will step forward into our ranks.
Well I am banned from Politics.ie until the 12th February. I am a refugee here and I wish this site well. One area Pie shined was its simplicity and friendliness. This site is very hard work and is also inventing rules as it goes along. New posters should be mentored not sanctioned for a while anyway.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Well I am banned from Politics.ie until the 12th February. I am a refugee here and I wish this site well. One area Pie shined was its simplicity and friendliness. This site is very hard work and is also inventing rules as it goes along. New posters should be mentored not sanctioned for a while anyway.
How is this site hard work?

Fire2theRain

PI Member

I think new posters are 'protected' initially here. Any new rules should be published and easily accessible.

Top Bottom