Hot The Ultimate Politics.ie thread

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Im going to try and clear up this story as there are several good posts spread all over.

Credit to all those who found the information, I will try and credit you below.

This is a large piece of work so I will spoiler it and request a sticky If anyone wishes to add something to it just let me know.

Dr DJ Baxter

55418826da3e1e3bca67ec1078c419bc.jpeg
DJ Baxter AKA - Target

DJ Baxter was brought into P.ie by the owner Monte to fix the site after several crashes.

Mr Baxter introduced himself as a tech guy from Canada and was a friendly sort of chap.

Some posters were quick to discover that Mr Baxter owned a website called, Psychlinks, a web services website with a forum.

Inside the site, you could see proof that this site was indeed owned and operated by Mr Baxter when viewing the forums.

Psychlinks Psychology & Mental Health Support Forums

Evolution of Psychlinks Forums

Mr Baxter then told us that after fixing the site he was to now take over the Administration of Politics.ie.

Mr Baxter once he became Admin started a regime of banning several long-standing members of P.ie, whilst giving warnings to various others members. He completely overhauled the site warning systems under the guise of unbiased moderation which in fact was more biased.

He turned P.ie from this,

To this,

Some of those banned from P.ie did some digging and discovered this.

A thread at David Baxter Online where he offers counselling services.

Welcome to Online Counselling with David Baxter

Thanks to Poster Without a Name for this link.

Roisin2 Then discovered this,

Dr. David Baxter

A rate my MD website that shows a Dr David Baxter, has feedback, says he is a psychologist and Gives and address as Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

It also has a website link to guess where?

Psychlinks Affordable Website Design & Management Services | Psychlinks Web Services

The website owned by David J Baxter.

Further Investigation shows that the comments on this rate my MD display someone who has a serious issue with Dr David J Baxter,

The reviews make some very serious allegations against Dr Baxter,

The reviews were made back in 2016 and said viewers should seek out a report that says Mr Baxter is no longer able to practice psychology due to sexual impropriety.

So Off Roisin2 went searching the College of Psychologists of Ontario Website,

And she found this,

A disciplinary finding.

http://www.cpo.on.ca/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=1492

Full Transcript of the report here,

It appears that Dr DJ Baxter was struck off as a Psychologist for Sexual Misconduct with a patient,

According to the report Dr DJ Baxter gave supplied Alcohol with wine, According to the disciplinary papers David J Baxter was found guilty of the professional misconduct laid out in the allegations contained in Notice of Hearing, dated February 2015. The allegations that he was disciplined for include abuse and sexual abuse under the Act covering psychologists in Ontario. Among the allegations and statement of facts, he set up the psychology forum in July 2013 in order to have private chats through the forum with X.

FightingForTheBull then supplied this

I then did a way way back search on P.ies DJ Baxters Website Psychlinks Affordable Website Design & Management Services | Psychlinks Web Services

And discovered the following,

DJ Baxter used to be Dr DJ Baxter,

Dr. David J. Baxter, Psychologist, Ottawa: PsychLinks

Over on P.ie DJ Baxter removed his username and Avatar and rebranded using the new name Target.

however DJ Baxter is still listed as the Site Admin,

Moderator Mercurial also has confirmed that DJ Baxter is still the site Admin despite the name change.

All throughout the weekend many posters on P.ie have questioned this feeling that DJ Baxter is unfit to moderate Politics.ie sue to these revelations, above all, they require some sort of clarification or response to the facts posted on this site. At each and every turn the moderators of P.ie or
someone else in control has deleted and removed the majority of threads and posts relating to this. Some screen grabs can be found throughout this thread.

LATEST NEWS

Last edited by a moderator:

atkin8

PI Member
The new site has a growing number of active mods dishing out infractions, warnings and bans . I hope they wont be biased like boards.ie .

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
The new site has a growing number of active mods dishing out infractions, warnings and bans . I hope they wont be biased like boards.ie .
War has been declared against any posters vaguely "reactionary" with only a full fronted attack on the Muslim posters but also a Spenglerian conservative and a National Bolshevik getting the ban hammer landing on them over basically nothing. Essentially they want to turn it into an interweb "Gay Bar".

atkin8

PI Member
War has been declared against any posters vaguely "reactionary" with only a full fronted attack on the Muslim posters but also a Spenglerian conservative and a National Bolshevik getting the ban hammer landing on them over basically nothing. Essentially they want to turn it into an interweb "Gay Bar".
Maybe P.ie's refugees will come here .

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
PI Member
Well Baxters response for my complaint of him publishing my personal details online was to ban me from the site.

Anyone who posts there should remember their personal details are not safe whilst Baxter runs the site.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Maybe P.ie's refugees will come here .

Hopefully, the few good posters left over there will step forward into our ranks.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Well Baxters response for my complaint of him publishing my personal details online was to ban me from the site.

Anyone who posts there should remember their personal details are not safe whilst Baxter runs the site.

I hope you make a formal complaint to the authorities, such shameful behaviour should not go unpunished.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
A lot of good posters have ceased posting there since he series of site crashes in July/august.

I know I got an invite to join this place in late august 2018, and I'm glad that I took the chance to join here

The chance to change and positively improve the moderation team at pie has been missed, in my opinion. I told Baxter as much.

It will be interesting to see how that site fares going forward

Top Bottom