• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The UFO Thread

Count Bobulescu

Donator
PI Member
Mods' I'd appreciate you moving this thread to the science forum whenever you get round to creating a science forum.

Talk of little green men on Mars in the Chinese military thread, of all places, reminded me of the urgent need for a UFO thread.

The US Navy caused a spot of bother in SoCal recently.

Mysterious Blue Lights In California: 3 Cool Facts About UFO .

That's Not A Weather Balloon – UFO Sighting In Californnia Was A ...

Navy says southern California 'UFO sighting' was test missile launch

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
Pffft what tosh, everyone knows intergalactic travel is through stargates and ye arrive before ye leave...

Umm. What to say?

My own view is that UFOs (in their modern form) are the product of Cold War interanlised paranoa, now translated into a proliferating set of sub-paranoiias through the Interne which are in the process of creating a new framework for non-materialist explanations of personal and social dysfunction..

UFO flaps are existential ontological and politcal in their generation.  They alos represent psycholgical dynamics to do with the displacement of interanl fears and genuine traumas onto an external threat.

Will that do?

Ren84

PI Member
Just goes to show how far we've come when the US military will now admit to its secret missile test launches instead of using the decades old excuse of "ZOMG Aliens" which proved most helpful in concealing from the public the likes of the B2 Stealth Bomber.

Oh, and:

settled.png

OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
PI Member

johnhan279

PI Member
Do you think of anything worse for me too well but it would you want it was not so I know what is this your magic mike has not the one you got home at last time and is it just makes the best way too early is that they will have you done today but still eye-popping round about number number I'll give ya man who taught him by their respective countries that the only thing you have been omitted results for me of that he could get me started with me now please

SwordOfStCatherine

The Eagle of the Ninth said:
Umm. What to say?

My own view is that UFOs (in their modern form) are the product of Cold War interanlised paranoa, now translated into a proliferating set of sub-paranoiias through the Interne which are in the process of creating a new framework for non-materialist explanations of personal and social dysfunction..

UFO flaps are existential ontological and politcal in their generation.  They alos represent psycholgical dynamics to do with the displacement of interanl fears and genuine traumas onto an external threat.

Will that do?
Seriously if you check out the evidence there is something going on.

However I dont believe they are from another solar system because creatures that have mastered inter galactic travel would surely be able to keep themselves hidden or just invade.

I believe that they are either are possibly survivals of a Pre-Adamic Civilization living under the surface of the earth and/or old fashioned demons.

I would highly recommend the books Cryptoterrestrials by Mac Tonnies and Cracks in the Great Wall by Charles Upton.

Top Bottom